At a... We are looking for a mobile developer who lives, breathes and loves everything mobile, specializing in Android-development and strives for quality. You will join our team of mobile developers and will be responsible for...
We are looking for a mobile developer who lives, breathes and loves everything mobile, specializing in Android-development and strives for quality. You will join our team of mobile developers and will be responsible for creating exceptional mobile apps, for our customers. If this interests you and the below items fit your profile, that's a win-win!
We designed the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. The team is mainly working on the Moneyou Go () app which is a completely new Banking app and maintaining the current Savings app (). Both apps are available in Google Play and App Store in the Netherlands and Germany. New code for Moneyou Go is written in Kotlin and uses clean architecture, rx, dagger, and architecture components. The Savings App is a little bit less fancy, but we make sure that it is working well for our users. Important to mention is that you will work on both Apps! We believe in continuously improving. Having a proper architecture in place, building unit tests and UI tests and peer reviews are important aspects for us to further advance and we cultivate our craftsmanship with our guild.
Moneyou is ambitious in being a customer centric financial service provider for mobile oriented target audiences. Our products and services enable people to manage their financial affairs with ease, speed, and simplicity. We strive for “no hassle” (‘geen gedoe’), openness and transparency, qualities not always associated with financial services.
Moneyou has grown rapidly over the past years, and now has a full-fledged payment proposition live in the Netherlands and Germany. In total, around 250 people are active for the bank, spread over four countries in Europe. At Moneyou there is a culture of rapid change to optimally serve our customers. Key words are: customer-oriented, informal, result-oriented and personal growth. The atmosphere in the company is pleasant, human, playful but also driven. At Moneyou the following core-values will apply:
• Lean: flexible, practical, affordable and as efficient as possible;
• At eye level: we work together and with our clients;
• Exploring: we are curious and love innovation;
• Striving for simplicity: we like to keep it simple, no hassle!
• Android Studio / Android-SDK / Support library etc
• Java / Kotlin
• Understanding of Android design patterns
• Experience with reactive programming is a plus General:
• Fun colleague with a sense of humor
• Motivated and self-driven, can do mentality
• Strong communication skills
• Strong English language proficiency both verbal and in writing
• The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
• A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
• A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
• An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
• A solid pension plan
Additional information:Place of work: Amsterdam Science Park
Starting date: As soon as possible
Working hours per week: 36-40 hours per week.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.