We currently have three Product Owner positions Global Cloud Tribe. The purpose of the Global Tribe Cloud is to build and run the target infrastructure platform in a (Private and Public) cloud delivery model.
This delivery model is based on multi-tenant, self-service, pay-per-use capabilities for application DevOps teams as defined in the One Way of Working. The Tribe will mature in resilience/financials/stability of the platform as well as grow in functionality.
The Product Owner plays a key role within the squads, which is all about delivering private and public Cloud services for ING.
The squad takes responsibility for the full life-cycle of this service from inception through to development, launch & support. The Product Owner works closely with business stakeholders to analyze and assess new initiatives and scheduled projects.
They will take ownership for the agreed solution ensuring that solutions delivered meet customer and business needs whilst adhering to legal, risk and compliance requirements of the bank.
We are looking for a Product Owner for our Linux stack, Azure Public Cloud and our JumpHost service.
· Take complete ownership of the product backlog by creating user stories and features with business value identified on each item
· Keep the stakeholders apprised of the Product Roadmap and the progress of the project deliverables and upcoming releases.
· Promote a clear product vision which has the customer as the main focus
· Contribute to a clear cloud vision and roadmap for the Global Cloud Tribe
· Make decisions and develop features and user stories with a clear understanding and consideration of risks and controls, related policies and minimum standards
· Motivating his team with clear goals.
The successful candidate will have:
· Experience as a Product Owner/ Agile Business Analyst within a highly complex technology based agile environment
· Experience in analysing, strong documentation skills and good ability to break down requirements into epics and user stories
· Superior stakeholder management experience – demonstrated working partnerships in a technology context
· Previous experience working in mature agile environment’s
· A basic understanding of technology languages and applications
At ING we are united by our purpose to help our customers get ahead. We dream big, making positive differences in the lives of our customers through innovative technology and simple banking.
ING encourages applications from all backgrounds and ages, including different cultures, people with disability, sexual orientation and family & caring responsibilities.
This isn’t just your next job, this is your next career!
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model so no agency introductions please)
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.