Are you a highly motivated master student, innovation-minded and do you have any affinity with the blockchain space? Your work... This is your opportunity to gain experience in an innovative start-up environment...
Are you a highly motivated master student, innovation-minded and do you have any affinity with the blockchain space?
Your work environment
This is your opportunity to gain experience in an innovative start-up environment at ING Labs, working with the latest financial technologies based on DLT blockchain and digital assets.
The start-up initiatives from ING Labs follow the PACE process to bring disruptive ideas to market.
The PACE innovation process is based on the principles of design thinking, agile and lean start-up.
You will be part of an enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team that has a willingness to help you grow and learn as much as possible throughout your internship.
You will help develop front-end applications and contribute to the UX/UI design of the product.
You will work closely with other developers and participate in the design of the APIs you will consume.
You are a highly motivated bachelor or master student in IT or computer science related field.
You are able to work in a fast paced and complex environment where a curious, self-starting and analytical mentality is necessary.
You are a generalist, capable of quickly picking up new tasks.
You can work independently on different tasks given and communicate the progress with the other team members.
- have experience with CSS frameworks such Material.io or Bootstrap
- have a good understanding of how HTTP REST APIs and websockets work
- have knowledge of CI/CD automation (pipelines, Docker)
- have the ability to clearly communicate insights and ideas
- are fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer:
- We offer a full-time internship position
- Initial assignment for 6 months, with options for extension
- Start date as soon as possible
- A commuting allowance depending on your situation
- Open, informal, fun working environment and office space @ING Labs
- Work in a cross-functional, enthusiastic and agile team
Interested or want to learn more?
Apply directly and click on Apply for this job, please add your resume and your motivation letter.
For further information please contact Antoine Girard via +316 128 547 73.
We expect all candidates to live by the ING Orange code and are willing to take the Bankers Oath (see: https://www.ing.jobs/Global/Careers/Orange-code.htm).
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.