At a... We are looking for an IT Security professional, to work in a fun, energetic Agile team. You will develop solutions that enable the Security Operations Centre (SOC) to function effectively. As a developer you will understand...
We are looking for an IT Security professional, to work in a fun, energetic Agile team. You will develop solutions that enable the Security Operations Centre (SOC) to function effectively. As a developer you will understand exactly what the SOC needs to keep an organisation like ABN AMRO 'secure'. If our digital security is at stake, you will know which measures are needed, what processes are involved and what tools to use.What would you like your next step to be? Pursue your goals and work on your professional and personal development. Tell us your story. We’re excited to hear from you!
As a developer, you deliver security solutions that improve the security of the bank's IT infrastructure. You do this in an Agile team where a product owner defines what is needed, including priorities. You deliver solutions and decide how they look.
We are looking for the following skillset:
• Knowledge on security for cloud based applications (Azure / AWS)
• Experience using automation / scripting / orchestration / CICD tools
• Application Threat awareness (OWASP, STRIDE etc.)
• Knowledge of Security Use Case creation using the most recent security principles, techniques and protocols. e.g. Mitre Att&ck framework, Kill Chain etc.
• Awareness of security tools (e.g. firewalls, proxy, IDS/IPS, NIDS, endpoint protection, anti-malware, networking protocols, etc.) and their place in a security architecture
• Knowledge of operating system, middleware and application security
• Awareness of web-related technologies (web applications, web services, service-oriented architectures)
• SIEM (QRadar) and Log Management (Splunk) tools (focus on using the tool opposed to supporting / administration)
• Preference is given to hands-on experience in penetration testing
If you have knowledge in the above areas and you would like to develop your skills further, we look forward to hearing from you.
You feel at home in a technical environment. You have shown in the past that you are able to learn quickly and apply the learned skills immediately. You like to work together with other specialists and you know from experience teamwork sets changes in motion. And that's what you want: getting things done! Take the initiative, get started and make it happen!
Do you think you fit in with us? Check your profile:
A temporary project start on short notice till end of the year, location: Amsterdam Hogehilweg 21, 40 hours a week.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.