De role in a nutshell:
You are responsible for monitoring the IT infrastructure and the applications running on it. In the event of malfunctions you ensure rapid follow-up and communication to users and other stakeholders.
Together with your colleagues, you advise on prioritizing stories and ensure that user requirements are formulated clearly enough. You are responsible for securing and recording the various steps in the change process within the guidelines of Aegon.
- You support the user groups of the platform in their work. That means that you advise them on how they can use the platform, provide training and help with setting up the applications so users can get started. Monitoring the balance between the standard options and user requirements is of great importance in this regard.
- Operational supplier management and LCM: you maintain contact with internal and external suppliers to ensure that issues in software are resolved quickly.
- You know the roadmap of these suppliers and you know what benefits Aegon users get from upcoming changes.
- You monitor the changes required under Lifecycle Management (LCM)
This is your future position, because you:
- You have an a (study)background in actuarial or accounting.
- You are familiar with the reporting processes within the insurance industry (IFRS, Solvency).
- You are a solid discussion partner for accountants and actuaries, so the essence of wishes and issues becomes clear quickly.
- You have experience with managing large data flows. Both processing it and investigating issues have no secrets for you.
- Interested to get to know new application Aptitude.
- You are critical and can clearly explain how you look at things (and why), you have a clear vision of how to keep services at a high level, but can also work well together with your stakeholders.
- You are (pro) actively looking for ways to do things faster, easier, cheaper and more automatic.
- You take responsibility for your own domain but you do not limit yourself to your own small piece.
- Good communication skills in talking and writing in English and in Dutch.
Who will be your new colleagues?
We are implementing new technologies to implement our vision: “By providing fit for purpose information, we empower informed consumers”. These informed consumers are our consumers, business clients, intermediaries, regulators and also internal employees.
What will you be getting?
- You will be earning between € 3018 and € 5029,-
- You will also receive a thirteenth month and a holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flex budget, amounting to 16.7% of your monthly salary
- Plenty of scope and budget for your personal development
- A minimum of 27 holiday days
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses
- Discount on Aegon life insurance products
- An excellent pension scheme
Are you that person who want to join our team]? Then make sure you apply immediately! You will hear back from us as soon as possible. Can’t wait that long, or do you have some more questions? Call 06-12360106 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find more information about our application process on our website.
- Den Haag
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op