We are not a... A Lead UX Designer at ING’s WBAA works to ship world-class data-driven products for ING; The tech-company with a banking license. You will work in talented teams and work hands-on to create future...
We are not a bank
A Lead UX Designer at ING’s WBAA works to ship world-class data-driven products for ING; The tech-company with a banking license. You will work in talented teams and work hands-on to create future experiences that might range from client-facing intelligence products to high-frequency trading platforms.
This is the place
To find a challenge like no other and join a passionate team of like-minded designers, striving to produce world-class experiences. If you are excited about bringing ING beyond banking and help different users to see the benefits of AI, this will be perfect for you!
Designers at WBAA demonstrate a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it at the pixel level. They must have a highly refined design aesthetic and should have excellent communication skills and be able to articulate the rationale behind their work.
• Strategize and design for high-profile analytics products
• Define the visual design strategy for a product area and work with other leads and cross-functional partners to drive consensus across teams
• Assist the Design Chapter in implementing precise visual design
• Create and manage asset libraries for reusable, systematic design
• Create, maintain and evolve visual design guidelines for the Tribe
• Self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 4+ years of experience working as a Visual/Interaction/UI Designer
• Solid knowledge of the creative process at high quality, and to specification
• Expert understanding of the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, and proportion
• Excellent organization and presentation skills to structure your presentations and documents in a way that can be easily understood and modified by others
• Problem solver that requires very little guidance on projects; thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Expert knowledge of Adobe CC suite, Sketch, Figma, and/or other industry-standard creative tools
• Basic level understanding of HTML & CSS
• Prototyping experience with applications Principal, Flinto, Framer or Invision
• Demonstrated experience working with a design system; its curation, maintenance, and dissemination
• Highly detail-oriented, with a drive for perfection down to the last pixel
• Are emphatic, ask questions and want to understand why
• Have a knack for connecting the dots by analyzing data, analytics, and other metrics
What do we offer?
Working at ING means working in a dynamic and international setting. Individual development of our employees is very important and that is why ING offers excellent courses and programs. You will become a member of the Wholesale Banking Advanced Analytics team, a prestigious, no-nonsense and high-output team. We only hire people with exceptional talents and capabilities. You will work on the most innovative projects within ING. In addition, we offer:
• Latest technologies, regular experimentation, and play
• Working with highly skilled and motivated people
• Working in an area which is of great importance to the strategy of ING
• A collaborative and diverse atmosphere where people can dare to bring their whole self
• A full-time position (40 hour week)
• A competitive salary
• Great training and education opportunities
Are you keen to know more or apply?
For further inquiries, please contact Stanley Waccary, Business Manager WBAA at . If you want to apply, please email your resume and your most awesome portfolio!
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.