Takeaway.com is looking for an experienced and skilled Product Owner for the Takeaway.com Web Service team in Enschede. This team is building the Web Service for our native iOS app, Android app and much more. Our apps serve millions of customers every day. The Web Service retrieves vital information for these apps and you are the one owning the product. You and the Product Owners of our apps are the driver for a shared product vision in the company and how these apps should grow towards our product objectives.Your job
In this job you will be based at out Tech office in Enschede and you will report to the Product Lead for Consumer Products in Amsterdam. Scrum and Agile come naturally to you, as well as product management and product performance. You manage the Takeaway Web Service which is the first point of contact for the Consumer Products and it’s quality is of the highest importance!
You keep your stakeholders up-to-date on the latest product updates and you make sure the increments are in line with the requirements and are in line with our product objectives. You transform new requests of into workable stories and make sure the teams delivers continuously. With you as our Product Owner, the Web Service team is able to build and deliver features for projects within one of the world's greatest online food ordering portals. You will:
- Represent the team towards the rest of the organisation.
- Translate business requirements into clear and fully defined technical stories
- Managing sprint planning and coordinate releases
- Pro-actively communication with stakeholders, keeping everyone up-to-date
- Align team goals with company goals
- Providing vision and direction to your team to deliver value constantly and iteratively
- Adapt in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities
- Setting up effective KPIs to track the performance of our products
- Higher professional education degree in IT or e-commerce
- At least two years of Product Owner experience in an e-commerce environment
- You have a strong technical affinity with Web Services
- You have ideally a background in programming
- Experience with REST, SOAP services
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Understanding of basic HTTP protocol
- Experience with documenting APIs (swagger.io, postman etc)
- Highly motivated to bring the Web Service to the next level
- Someone with great communication skills
- Someone with a lot of perseverance
- Someone with a positive attitude and who can collaborate easily
- Stress resistant
- Being part of both the Product team and an awesome Consumer Product team!
- Competitive salary and contribution to your pension plan
- Opportunity to work with interesting techniques
- Latest equipment of choice (MacOS, Linux, Windows)
- Conferences and courses, so you can stay up to date with the latest technical stuff
- Awesome team events and global gatherings, such as our annual Snow Event abroad and Summer Event at the beach!
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)