ING is looking for an IT Chapter Lead in the Finance & Procurement... Are you the leader and lead engineer for our Hyperion chapter? You will be working for TECH Group Services within the Finance & Procurement area....
ING is looking for an IT Chapter Lead in the Finance & Procurement domain
Are you the leader and lead engineer for our Hyperion chapter?
You will be working for TECH Group Services within the Finance & Procurement area. Here you are part of an international team of passionate and talented engineers!
Hyperion solutions target business intelligence and business performance management. These solutions are developed and maintained in the tribe Management Reporting & Analytics (MRA). This tribe manages various financial management, macro & micro reporting solutions and enables both the customers and our employees to work with this financial data in an accessible and easy way.
The role of Chapter Lead has two very important aspects:
As a Chapter Lead, you are responsible for managing and inspiring a chapter of 8-12 DevOps engineers. Your main task is to enable your engineers to grow their mastery and improve themselves every day. The other half of your time you are a lead engineer that sets the example, shares knowledge, drives innovation, voices opinions and delivers as a member of a squad.
What you build is what you operate. You will see your own code working in production and as a team will solve any issues that occur. Your activities start at analysis and go all the way to operations. As such you are a true DevOps engineer!
In addition you are also part of the leadership team of the IT Area. Together with the IT Area Lead and other Chapter Leads a vision is developed and executed to inspire engineers to grow and drive technological innovation.
Managing your chapter means actively working on the development of your engineers through continuous on-the-job coaching, 1:1 conversations, creating a development plan and monitoring it together. Finding the true purpose of your engineers and enabling them to grow in what they are passionate about and excel in finding that win-win situation for the engineer and ING.
· Acts as an Agile role model
· Coaches individual IT Chapter members on agile/CI- mindset and behavior, on expertise related skills and knowledge sharing
· Realizes and maintains the IT maturity
· Strengthens the organization by continuously improving the IT Chapter’s way of working/standards
· Performs the PCB (Planning, Coaching,Appraisal) cycle with all his/her internal IT Chapter members
· Allocates IT Chapter members to relevant Squads
· Ensures qualitative alignment between IT Chapter members and relevant Product Owners’ planned business value
· Performs long term employability planning
· Performs all other people management tasks, e.g recruitment, talent management, etc
· Propagates IT vision and strategy to IT Chapter members in order to align goals
· Ensures the application of expertise specific standards (DoD)
· Shares relevant insights and developments in his/her own expertise with his/her and other IT Chapter members
· Follows market developments in his/her area of expertise
Who are you?
Do you love to inspire other people to grow? Are you a motivated engineer who likes to work on complex solutions? And although you are an experienced engineer, do you continuously want to grow your personal skills as an engineer and as a leader? Is keep doing things smarter part of your DNA? Do you have the mentality that aligns with our culture where you ‘take it on and make it happen’? Are you someone who takes ownership and who can give other engineers a lot of energy?
Then you could be the person we are looking for!
Your backpack ideally contains
· A masters degree in Software Engineering
· Experience (5+ years) in configuring Commercial of the Shelf (accounting) applications
· Experience in developing custom built (Finance) applications
· Experience in leading and coaching fellow engineers, either hierarchically or functionally (e.g. from a project role)
· Proven track record in Continuous Delivery (e.g. Ansible, GitLab, Artifactory)
· Hands on experience (5+ years) in Linux/Oracle DB/PLSQL, Weblogic
· Hands on experience (3+ years) with programming languages, preferably Python
· Risk awareness, understanding of security concepts
· Experience in working Agile/scrum is a plus
We offer you
· A 36 to 40 hour work week
· 13th month
· Your workplace will be Amsterdam (but prepare to travel ad-hoc if needed)
· Ample opportunities for development, such as visits to IT seminars and events
· An enthusiastic team in a welcoming environment
· An area that is on the move, where we need to ensure continuity as well as innovate to achieve improvements.
For more information please contact the recruiter
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.