Discover ING... ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Building Blocks. By using the...
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Building Blocks. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 550 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
ING is looking for a Senior Java Developer who is technically passionate, solution-focused and able to design, develop, test and maintain high-quality software. The ING Pricing Architecture (IPA) platform consisting of 6 service-oriented components that will enable the real-time and portfolio calculations of financial risk metrics and simulations (e.g. VaR, Expected Shortfall, Bilateral Margining) which are driven by new ECB regulation as well as advanced Risk analysis on the derivative product portfolio of Financial Markets (interest rates, credits, foreign exchange). This will be a key platform in the IT landscape for our global dealing rooms, with 6 scrum teams cooperating towards one Financial Markets IT landscape.
As a Senior Java Developer you will:
· Work with Java 8 and all its features;
· Work with Spring Boot and other Spring modules (web,data, security, batch) or any other dependency injection framework;
· Work with (and configure) Distributed databases based on Apache Ignite
· Interact with BigData, micro services and have a strong focus on performance and real-time analytics.
· Create front-end components with Angular 7
· Have a BDD approach (Cucumber), as well as design and develop automated unit, integration, and regression tests.
· Use a Linux deployment environment and be responsible of application scripts (bash).
Your key competencies:
· You embrace and drive technical change in the project
· Excellent team player in an international team, quality focused, service oriented, eager to learn.
· You are curious and understand the latest developments in the technical and financial services.
· You have a good understanding of banking in general or you are passionate about learning it.
· You are able to discuss with your stakeholders and product owner about features and stories and can translate these into software with real business value.
· You have a good understanding of Software Architecture.
· You have experience in Continuous Delivery.
What you bring to the team
· A University degree in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Software Engineering, Financial Engineering or equivalent
· 3+ years of Java software engineering experience
· Advanced knowledge of Java 8
· Experience with any dependency injection framework.
· Experience in developing automated testing
· Familiarity with tools like Confluence, JIRA, Fortify, Git, Jenkins, Maven
· Experience or affinity with IT Security concepts
· Good communication skills, in English
· Strong analytical skills, proactivity and willingness to share knowledge with others
· Experience in SQL and relational modeling
Nice to have
· A good working knowledge of the Star Wars universe and the dark side is also a plus
· Experience with Apache Ignite or other distributed database
· Experience with Junit and Cucumber or other testing frameworks
· Experience working with micro services
· Experience with Angular JS
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.