Named as one of Fortune's List of 100 Fastest Growing Companies for 2019, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 33,100+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a Big Data Engineer for our Amsterdam office to make the team even stronger.
Our client is interested in the EPAM experience of cloud migrations, such as the project currently underway by the Amsterdam team. This includes large volumes of real-time video streams, where EPAM is expected to bring the insights towards the best architectural approach to potentially bring in scarce resources to support the development of the new platform. There are hundreds of Power BI based applications / dash boards from all parts of the client’s business that will have to be rationalized and migrated. Availability and SLA are the key drivers for the new platform.
- K8s / Ansible
Nice to have
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)