ING is looking for a SAS DEV Engineer / Data... We are looking for a DEV Engineer to become part of the Modeling & Analytics Chapter within TECH / Group Services and will work for Management Reporting & Analytics in...
ING is looking for a SAS DEV Engineer / Data Specialist
We are looking for a DEV Engineer to become part of the Modeling & Analytics Chapter within TECH / Group Services and will work for Management Reporting & Analytics in the COO Risk and Finance domain.
How are we organised?
Within COO Risk and Finance, the objective of the Management Reporting & Analytics (MRA) department is to automate, standardize, visualize risk data needed for the different internal and regulatory stakeholders by providing them fit for purpose data marts and reports
In the department MRA, the squad ‘Model Data’ focus is to optimize the central available data for the whole modellng chain. The squad is responsible for design, creation and maintenance of the central Risk Model Data, including data architecture to best support the (initial) Credit Risk Model Development and Model Validation activities.
As a DEV Engineer / Data Specialist, you will be part of the Model Data squad and in that role you will be responsible for the development and automation of the release management of the data ready-for-use (Analytical Base Tables) for modeling activities and its associated components and interfaces.
Who are you?
You are a driven IT specialist with excellent analytical skills. You are ambitious with what you and your team want to achieve. You have very good social and communication skills. You feel a personal responsibility for the quality of your application and its reliability, and you work together with your colleagues across your domain. You recognise problems and come up with structural solutions.
The DEV Engineer / Data Specialist Role
The DEV Engineer will provide high level as well as low level design for ETL. With your experience as an architect, you come up with architectural improvements. You will help the team to improve the development practices and automation of the release process and will participate in the team’s SCRUM processes..
What will you do? What are you responsible for?
· Provide high level as well as low level design for ETL
· Architectural improvements
· Improve the release process
· Your key competencies: excellent team player, persistent, service oriented, customer centric, eager to learn.
· You love to deep dive technology, searching for root causes of issues and come up with structural solutions.
· Broad experience with SAS ETL (SAS DI studio) and SAS datasets
· Broad experience with Oracle
· Broad experience with SAS reporting (SAS Enterprise Guide and/or SAS Visual Analytics)
· Experience with SAS architecture
· Experience with scripting languages and automation of manual activities (testing, deployment)
· Knowledge of LINUX (RHEL) and Windows Server technology is a preference.
· Knowledge of relational databases and data warehousing with the ability to apply it in the context of IT operations.
· Flexible with respect to working pattern/ hours.
· Great English communication skills, verbal as well as written.
Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information, please visit
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.