To support our global expansion, Suitsupply is looking for IT Servicedesk Technician with broad set of skills and a knowledge of TCP/IP Networks to support our 100+ global stores world-wide and our corporate offices. Your typical day includes:
- Being the 1st and 2nd line support for all our 100+ stores in more than 20 countries and the head office in Amsterdam: from hardware to software, from telephones to networks and from applications to telecom
- Being responsible for the phone and email registration as well as for creating user documentation, analyzing and solving any technical issues directly and quickly
- Providing support in shifts of which we pay excellent additional fee's for weekend's, standby and overtime
- Shifts: from 8:00am to 4:00pm or 9am to 5pm or 4:00 pm to 12am from Monday to Saturday. On Sundays the shift is from 10:00 - 17:30. You get a great compensation for working at evening shift, weekend, stand-by etc and working from home is possible
This job might be for you if you are / have:
- Previous experience in an IT support function in 1st and 2nd line support
- Knowledge of TCP / IP
- Locally based in Amsterdam or able to easily reach our Amsterdam office
- Willingness to work in different shifts
- Experience with Desktop support and telephony -Windows, Apple, iOS, iPhone and Android
- Good command of English language, both orally and in writing
- Understand the basic concepts of ITIL and the processes around it
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and features
- Familiar with Active Directory and how it works
What do you get in return?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity - make an impact on the company globally in 20 countries and 100+ stores
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Excellent additional fee's for Saturday and Sunday shift, as well as paid overtime and stand-by time
- Work in genuine international workplace with over 20 nationalities
- Subsidized lunch 5 days / week
- Choose your own device (and OS)
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)