For ING Wholesale Banking(WB) Tribe Lending we are looking for a Senior Functional Loan IQ engineer.
Within ING we have embarked on our Accelerate Think Forward journey to build the next generation digital bank. We strive to provide (beyond) banking services which are personal, relevant, instant and seamless. We have always been at the forefront of providing new innovative services and exploring new technologies.
Our tribe has the purpose “Make complex lending simple” and we are responsible for the entire Lending client journey from origination, servicing to finance/risk reporting.
We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
If this sounds appealing read on…
What you will do?
Within ING, Loan IQ has been identified as the target application for our entire Wholesale Banking Lending portfolio globally. At this moment we are in the processing of on-boarding new portfolios into Loan IQ. We have also started with the next major Loan IQ upgrade. We also we continue to implement new cumulative releases for the current Loan IQ version. We also have ambitious plans of implementing Straight through processing(STP) for the common Loan Administration processes like rollovers, Admin/Ongoing fees, funding process etc to deliver a digital real time experience for our customers.
Your primary tasks would include:
· Implement new releases of Loan IQ including (automated) testing of new enhancements, retest existing defects/fixes in the release
· Liaise with Finastra(supplier of Loan IQ) to ensure that ING fixes are delivered with the right priority
· Analyse business requirements and design, implement them using Loan IQ features
· Create tools using Loan IQ API’s to automate migration of portfolios from legacy systems to Loan IQ
· Knowing the Loan IQ data model and able to create queries to help analyse issues/requirements
· Creating Automated tests for Loan IQ user interface and Loan IQ API’s
Who are you?
You are an ambitious and experienced Functional Loan IQ expert who can add value based on his knowledge. Next to your functional expertise you also have knowledge about the technical setup of Loan IQ. You are passionate, bring new ideas, open to others suggestion and a great team player. You have good communication skills and open to learn new skills. You are on top of market trends and would be at ease talking about how technology as well as Lending is evolving.
· In-depth Functional knowledge of Loan IQ
· Knowledge of the Lending Domain
· Loan IQ API’s
· Loan IQ data model and object model
· (Automated) testing of Loan IQ
· Automated test tool for e.g. UFT
· Analytical skills
· (Basic)Knowledge of the technical setup of Loan IQ is a plus
· Good interpersonal skills
Your education, experience and background:
Education at Bachelor/Master level.
Relevant Loan IQ experience: 5+ years
What we offer:
· A job from 36 to 40 hours that fits your schedule to balance work and private life.
· Salary which is tailored to your qualities and experience
· 24/27 vacation days with a 36/40-hour working week.
· 13th month salary
· 8% holiday payment
· Pension scheme
· Chance to represent ING in various banking and tech forums
· Personal growth and a challenging work environment with endless possibilities to realize your ambition
· Progressive way of working in lines with the Agile methodology
· An informal work environment
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage
of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a difference.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.