ING is looking for a skilled IT Dev engineer with a drive for continuous improvement, an affinity for QA and an Agile mindset. You will play an important role in the delivery of the software that will keep the ING Bank running 24/7 365 days a year. We are building the integration layer for the Finance And Risk data. We receive and process all data from sources towards the integration layer and distribute this towards the external parties or within Finance and Risk.
What you'll do
· Build and maintain an integration platform for Finance and Risk
· Translate business requirement to working code
· Deliver quality with every release to add business value
How to succeed
· You have a bachelor or master degree (with IT in curriculum) and good communication skills (English)
· You are able to act independently, but also a team player aligning with your colleagues in and outside your squad
· Test Driven/BDD 2 years experienced or advanced
· Python 4 years competent experience
· CI/CD 2 years competent experienced
· SQL 2 years advanced experienced
· Machine learning
· Agile way of working
· Azure DevOps/TFS
· Financial Sector experience
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions -
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
· A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
· Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
· Reimbursement for travel expenses
· 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
· Pension scheme
· 13th month salary
· Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
· 8% Holiday payment
· Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
· An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
· Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a diﬀerence. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.