What can you expect to work on?
- Own testing of the new mPOS (mobile Point-of-Sale) iOS application;
- Perform Integrations and end-to-end testing, incl. cross-checking within other connected systems (e.g. SalesForce, Suitsupply POS, backend and front-end solutions);
- Review functional requirements together with the Product Owner and improve acceptance use cases;
- Reporting defects in bug tracking system;
- Document test cases and scenarios;
- Collaborate with other QAs to introduce testing best practices and adopt automation tools and techniques.
This job might be for you if you have:
- 2+ years of experience as a software tester
- Integration, regression, functional
- Manual or automation
- Preferably mobile or web apps;
- Demonstrable experience in QA methodologies and attention to details;
- Ability to translate impact analysis into test scenarios;
- Experience writing and executing test plans and test cases with the goal of increasing test coverage;
- Experience with Agile/Scum methodologies;
- Experience with bug tracking and reporting tools e.g. JIRA;
- A personality with high-energy and curiosity to explore other systems and processes in the company and aim to incorporate this knowledge in testing for your team;
- Experience in SQL and SalesForce Service Cloud / Commerce Cloud is a plus;
- Experience with testing payment solutions is a plus;
- Experience integrating automation tests in CI/CD pipelines is a plus;
- A valid European work permit.
When are you doing a good job?
- Documenting and organizing test cases and scenarios in Confluence or other tools;
- Take initiative and contribute to our efforts of adopting automation testing;
- You have a good track record of capturing bugs that contribute to many successful bug-free releases;
- When we hear positive feedback from the collaboration with our developers and QA engineers;
- You're increasing your knowledge in the business processes in your domain;
- You're always looking for continuous improvement and learn for past experiences.
What do you get in return?
- 20% discount on all Suitsupply products;
- Subsidized lunch 5 days a week;
- Great office in Amsterdam with a dedicated Suitsupply bus bringing you to the office;
- Ability to impact global customers in over 25 countries, 120 stores;
- Work in a genuine international workplace with over 20 nationalities;
- Sample sales, team events, yearly themed party.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)