Named as one of Fortune's List of 100 Fastest Growing Companies for 2019, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 33,100+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Are you an industry visionary and technologist at heart with a passion for designing complex AWS Cloud and DevOps solutions? Are you able to guide and advise customers and teams on the technical and organisational challenges of Cloud and DevOps journeys? Do you have strong soft skills with solid stakeholder and program management experience? Do you want to transform businesses, so they can benefit from next generation IT automation and are able to operate and grow successfully in the cloud-first IT world?
Then you have an opportunity to join as an AWS Cloud Architect to work with highly skilled and engaged teams across the globe on DevOps transformation and AWS Cloud enablement strategies and migration opportunities. You will be working on a range of programs connecting program management, architecture and delivery.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Enable AWS cloud journey, gather requirements, analyse TCO and create a business case, make the Cloud dream become reality
- Assess the customer cloud maturity, review existing AWS cloud implementations, identify gaps and suggest improvements
- Create a unified strategy for AWS cloud transformation governance, automation, security, implementation and operations
- Design AWS architecture to enable cloud migration programs, analyse existing application and IT services portfolios, develop assets’ migration, transformation and automation approach, craft implementation roadmaps
- Design, prototype and deliver AWS cloud native solutions, leverage AWS platform rich services offering
- Design, prototype and deliver cloud agnostic microservices architecture leveraging Kubernetes, Pivotal and other PaaS platforms
- Day-to-day lead the customer through the technical and organisational challenges of Cloud and DevOps transformation
- Serve as an AWS evangelist, consult and provide technical guidance on AWS design, governance, performance, scalability, security, operations and cost control best practices
- Create thought leadership on AWS solutions and hybrid clouds
- Avid technologist, with deep expertise in AWS Cloud and/or other public/private/hybrid cloud architecture domains
- History of successful implementation of complex AWS or hybrid cloud architecture solutions
- Expert knowledge in private, public and hybrid cloud architecture, networking, workload types, migration patterns and tools
- Hands-on experience with various enterprise applications and IT services, as well as software development, compliance and security, and IT operations disciplines
- Deep understanding of cloud design patterns, cloud operations and cloud cost models with hands-on ability to implement best practices or suggest improvements
- Ability to suggest competitive and innovative technical decisions, get client buy-in and deliver commitments
- Strong communication skills, ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- AWS certifications are an additional advantage
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)