Named as one of Fortune's List of 100 Fastest Growing Companies for 2019, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 33,100+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer for our Amsterdam office to oversee team management and client relationships.
You will have extensive real world experience with Cloud and managing & coaching a team of at least five people. You will also have good understanding of DevOps principles and toolset, IaC and CM plus a sound understanding of Google principles of SRE.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Terraform and Deployment Manager
- Yaml, Python, jinja2
- Prometheus, StackDriver
- Kubernetes, Docker, GKE
- Networking and Security (in GCP)
- Excellent understanding of DevOps and SRE practices, processes and culture
- Experience in managing team of 5+ (distributed and mixture with client's SRE)
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Good English
- Great customer faced skills
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)