Named as one of Fortune’s List of 100 Fastest Growing Companies for 2019, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for an experienced web/ integration architect who has more than 3+ years’ experience of leading teams with more than 10 developers. In this role you will be responsible for Architectural assessment of E2E solutions with web and integration background. You will also discuss architectural decisions and propose cost efficient solution based on SPA-web applications & cloud based microservices with embedded options for solution components.
This is very much a hands-on role, with future opportunities for leadership, where you will work with a great product and a great team. You are curious, persistent, logical and clever and enjoy developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
Scope of work:
• integration, implementation and troubleshooting (when required) of existing solution
• delivery new capabilities/releases based upon current solution architectural blueprint
• transform solution based next generation architectural blueprint
- Leadership - influencer, provides technical leadership for a team of 40 team members
- Architecture – experience in designing web applications and knowledge of modern web technologies
- Architecture – experience in designing cloud-based applications and knowledge of cloud-platforms (AWS), microservices architectures and RESTful APIs
- Architecture – experience in designing E2E solutions based upon existing and new enterprise technologies
- Strong analytical skills to be able to understand E2E solution and to assess the impact of changes on the solution
- Strong background in web-based solution preferable with AWS (and AEM) understanding
- Knowledge of security technologies (oAuth2, OpenID, SAML, MFA, API Gateway, ADFS)
- Affinity with network technologies (Wireless networks, Firewalls, DHCP, DNS, GRE, WAN, IPv4/IPv6, Mesh networks, etc..)
- AWS Cloud advanced knowledge and experience (experience in design of cost-efficient solutions in AWS, experience with EC2, API gateway, ELB, etc)
- Preferable understanding of CWMP concepts (SNMP, ACS/TR069, MQTT, OpenSync)
- Advisory – ability to advise and provided feedback to BAs, architects, business and delivery managers
- Coaching – able to coach team members to support the project/delivery manager in optimizing the team/delivery
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)