Named as one of Fortune’s List of 100 Fastest Growing Companies for 2019, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a Test Automation Engineer with Python for our Amsterdam office to make the team even stronger.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Automation Framework Builder and Maintainer: Build and maintain a scalable test automation framework for critical video infrastructure. Assess the best fit for purpose solutions and SW libraries and where needed develop a custom-tailored solution
- Builder of interfaces to extend the integration of test and/or development environments and test software with the automation tool
- Design, build and deliver a testing setup, enabling the different teams to scale up the Video Headend infrastructure efficiently with a high focus on remote accessibility, scalability, robustness, and reliability
- Support the Video Headend team in delivering services to stakeholders by automating the environments and activities wherever possible. Translate the “Labs as a Service” philosophy into a technical solution with a focus on scalability and the long-term vision
- Stay up to date with industry best practices around methodologies and technologies to advise QA and integration teams on tool selection and implementation of (automated) test strategy. Support in onboarding new tooling and integration in existing ecosystems
- Understand and recognize business needs and stakeholders' requests and turn these into technical solutions. Support stakeholders in adopting new solutions and optimizing the utilization rate. Proactively look for continuous improvements in tooling and automation strategy
- Collaborate with Media Streaming engineers to recognize opportunities and areas to gain efficiency. Look for continuous improvements in how to approach and facilitate test repository maintenance, building scale, post-processing of results and reporting
- Strong background in software engineering in testing discipline
- Practical experience in setting up CI/CD pipeline with variety of tools
- Solid technical background with Python, SQL, HTTP
- Solid UNIX/Linux user experience
- Experience with Git & Jenkins
- Team player in a cross-functional team, good communicator, driven and committed English of Intermediate level and higher (B1+)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience in the video domain is a plus
- Experience with test/dev infrastructure support is a plus
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)