Managing large programs and projects and advise companies on how to secure their critical information and business processes at the strategic, tactical and operational levels. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Manager Cyber Strategy you will support our clients in determining their way forward on the management of cyber security, often in the form of developing and implementing a cyber transformation program. With risk in mind, you will identify the threat landscape and have a clear understanding of the client organization to be able to bridge the gaps between security and business at the client.
This is how
- managing diverse teams effectively on client engagements and helping individuals develop their industry knowledge and careers at Deloitte as a role-model;
- managing multiple client engagements and work collaboratively with other experts within Deloitte;
- performing quality control of deliverables to the client, maintaining the outstanding quality of work that is expected from Deloitte;
- monitoring projects with regards to people, financial and program management, and develop new business propositions with support from other leaders within Cyber Strategy;
- providing substantive advice with end-to-end contribution on cyber solutions stemming from your management consulting skills and technical expertise;
- building and maintaining strong long-term relationships with various stakeholders across client organizations, market suppliers and knowledge groups;
- bringing added value into proposals as well as to the bidding process for new contracts.
At Deloitte, a world-renowned organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will share your expertise with over 200 colleagues of our Cyber Risk department at The Edge in Amsterdam (the Strategy sub-team consists of approx. 60 people). In addition to our creative and innovative solutions, we believe it is important to continuously develop yourself. Therefore, we highly value innovation and personal development. Of course, Risk Advisory also has a major impact: .
What you offer
- in addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- a that helps you keep growing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card (1st class) or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
- an opportunity to travel internationally for certain engagements
For the Manager Cyber Strategy role at Deloitte, you also have:
Lets make impact. Apply now!
- at least 6 years relevant work experience;
- strong academics with a strong affinity with IT and business;
- strong leadership and the ability to understand and resolve potential issues encountered of managing diverse teams;
- a holistic understanding of security with a strong overview of all aspects within security with regards to prevention, detection and response;
- an extensive experience in program, financial, people and project management of IT Security related projects;
- strong business acumen, with exFor the RTO Specialst role at Deloitte, you also have:perience working in commercial environments, and possession of relevant certifications such as CISSP and CISM.
- an excellent command of written and spoken English. As we are an international team, speaking Dutch is not a must;
- strong interpersonal skills and a professional attitude, including the ability to develop business relationships with clients as well as peers from diverse backgrounds.
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter on +31 88 288 57 54.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)