The purpose of ING’s Tech Academy is to empower the engineering culture by offering excellent learning opportunities.
We do this by facilitating a clear, personalized and global learning offer, where engineers (IT employees) can learn from and with peers, experts and communities.
We are looking for a passionate team lead (within ING we use the title Chapter Lead), with solid expertise both on the Learning & Development and the Customer Experience fields, as well as the ability and attitude to lead and inspire a team of Customer Journey Experts .
Your work environment:
You will work in the Tech Academy squad, as part of the HR Tech department, and with a dual role, as a customer journey expert and as a chapter lead.
The Tech Academy is working in an agile way. We are a distributed squad, divided over Romania and the Netherlands and consisting of customer journey experts, event managers, and a data analyst.
The team works in 2-week sprints. Our product owner manages the backlog, based on input from our stakeholders (ING managers and engineers).
As customer journey expert you will:
- Have end-to-end responsibility for the design, development, delivery, communication and continuous improvement of ING engineers “learning journeys”’ globally.
- You collaborate with our engineers, managers, HR and data analyst to understand the organization’s learning needs and translate them into improvements for our learning ecosystem.
- You work closely with our internal and external procurement, vendor management, risk and compliance departments and support on the fulfillment of the relevant policies and guidelines.
- You monitor and evaluate the performance of our learning ecosystem, building relevant feedback loops and adjusting direction when necessary.
As a Chapter Lead, you will have also the following responsibilities:
- Performance, career growth and personal development of the chapter members
- Talent acquisition and retention management activities (e.g. interview applicants)
- Continuously develop the role expertise of the customer journey chapter (craftsmanship)
- Contribute to the squad direction in alignment with the Product Owner the Tribe Lead in different strategic area
For this role the following strong accents apply:
- Extensive and demonstrable experience on adult learning and the latest trends on the L&D field
- You are a great communicator, capable of translate complex topics into appealing messages
- You lead by example. Thanks to your mature attitude and expertise, you make the squad more effective. As such, you spontaneously share your best practices and are capable of giving on-the-job coaching.
- You are analytically strong, with the ability to think strategically and prioritize
- Networking is in your genes and you can easily connect with stakeholders at all levels
- You are enthusiastic, confident, and take initiative
- Experience in handling cross country collaboration.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Excellent understanding of the engineering culture and IT business
- Affinity and/or experience in Agile Way of Working and Customer Experience Design (CX) is a pré
- It is a must to be fluent in English (both writing and speaking)
- Willingness and ability to travel
What we offer:
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth and a wide range of training options
- A dynamic, international work environment situated in Amsterdam
- Passionate, motivated colleagues
- Good working conditions conform ING CAO for 36-40 hours
- A 13th month and a personal choice budget