De role in a nutshell:
You are responsible for monitoring the IT infrastructure and the applications running on it. In the event of malfunctions you ensure rapid follow-up and communication to users and other stakeholders.
Together with your colleagues, you advise on prioritizing stories and ensure that user requirements are formulated clearly enough. You are responsible for securing and recording the various steps in the change process within the guidelines of Aegon.
- As a Business information analyst, you will be responsible for the functional configuration of Aptitude Software (AICE & AAH) that is used for IFRS17 calculations. You are also the owner of the functional design document, in which the interface mapping and the configurations are explained. Critical to the success of your role will be your ability to cross bridges between the business SMEs who provide business requirements (e.g. define accounting rules and related functional software configuration) and Aptitude DevOps engineers who are loading the configurations in the system.
- To will be required to stay up to date with the latest software and product updates, you will also be responsible for following and understanding the product release notes of Aptitude Software (AICE & AAH), and advising our actuarial and accounting business which release changes are relevant. In addition, you will be required to discuss and align new changes coming from Aegon with the Center of Excellence (CoE) product team of Aptitude. Critical to the success of your role will be your ability to align and share knowledge with the Centre of Excellence (“CoE”), your own team members and the stakeholders.
- Finally, you are part of an Agile team, and therefore you are required to participate in agile meetings, advise on prioritizing stories, ensure that user requirements are formulated clearly and explain/demo the results you and your team has achieved in sprint reviews.
- Operational supplier management and LCM: you maintain contact with internal and external suppliers to ensure that issues in software are resolved quickly. You know the roadmap of these suppliers and you know what benefits Aegon users get from upcoming changes.
This is your future position, because you:
- You have an HBO or Master degree;
- Experience in business analysis, including writing of functional design documents;
- Ability to match between business requirements and product features, and provide, design and explain the best maintainable solution;
- You understand accounting rules, debit and credit journal lines;
- You are familiar with the reporting processes within the insurance industry (IFRS, Solvency);
- You have experience of designing Financial Systems/General Ledger projects;
- Experience with data driven projects, as IFRS17 implementation includes component architectures such as Data Lake, fit-for-purpose data sets, general ledger;
- Technical understanding and ability to run SQL queries to analyse input and output of Aptitude;
- Interested to get to know a new application Aptitude, and become an expert and key knowledge holder;
- You are (pro) actively looking for ways to do things faster, easier, cheaper and more automatic;
- You take responsibility for your own domain but you do not limit yourself to your own small piece;
- Good communication skills in talking and writing in English and in Dutch.
Who will be your new colleagues?
We are implementing new technologies to implement our vision: “By providing fit for purpose information, we empower informed consumers”. These informed consumers are our consumers, business clients, intermediaries, regulators and also internal employees.
What will you be getting?
- You will be earning between € 3018 and € 5029,-
- You will also receive a thirteenth month and a holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flex budget, amounting to 16.7% of your monthly salary
- Plenty of scope and budget for your personal development
- A minimum of 27 holiday days
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses
- Discount on Aegon life insurance products
- An excellent pension scheme
Are you that person who want to join our team]? Then make sure you apply immediately! You will hear back from us as soon as possible. Can’t wait that long, or do you have some more questions? Call 06-83644499 or send an email to . You can find more information about our application process on our website. #LI-TB1
- Den Haag
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)