EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM is looking for a highly competent Azure Solution Architect to strengthen our Solution Architecture & Technology Consulting unit in Amsterdam.
This is a great opportunity to work with several of EPAM’s senior strategic tech leaders and work on new client projects.
WITHIN THIS UNIT WE ARE:
• Providing Sales and Pre-Sales pursuits with Technology Consultancy.
• Providing guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution.
• Finding the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability.
• Creating and presenting Proof-of-Concepts whenever required.
• Creating and presenting Architecture proposals.
• Supporting Projects by fulfilling Architect positions.
• Liaison with delivery managers, business analysts, and development teams.
• Carrying out technical audits and design reviews.
• Evaluating new technologies, monitor hardware and software trends.
• Participating in internal and external conferences.
- Strong background in consulting, architecture and software development, building client relationship, customer engagement and stakeholder management resulting in new wins and increased footprint in strategic accounts
- Our Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in opening discussions with stakeholders, identify their issues, and communicate solutions
- Proven experience acting as Solution Architect in the area of Financial technologies
- Strong understanding of and hands-on delivery of Cloud based solutions, particularly with Azure
- Strong understanding of Cloud eco-system: certificates for Microsoft Azure is a nice to have
- Knowledge of Google Cloud, AWS, Alibaba Cloud is an advantage
- Strong experience designing and implementing technology roadmaps, including experience managing delivery for multiple simultaneous complex technology solutions
- Hands-on Applications development background including a good understanding of Enterprise systems, Digital Technology including Cloud, Mobility, Data Analytics, User Interfaces, Microservices, and Decentralized Systems
- Advanced end-to-end troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage and lead teams of experts and share solution architecture methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate full commitment to providing exceptional customer care and service in all activities
- Leadership skills to work comfortably with senior colleagues, up to and including C-level
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)