Corporate Systems department
Corporate Systems is responsible for the IT support for Aegon’s Global Functions as well as the Corporate Center IT employees. Corporate Systems is part of Aegon’s Corporate Center organization and the Global IT Office – GITO. The Corporate Center consists of approximately 350 staff, based in The Hague, Cedar Rapids and Baltimore.
Position in the organization
This function reports to the Director/Manager IT & Change Delivery.
Purpose of the job
The business analyst is the linking pin between business demand and IT change delivery. The business analyst has expert knowledge of one or more information domains and participates in projects in these domains. This includes the development of business requirements, functional requirements, and test requirements that can be used by IT delivery parties, but also functional and process design and functionality management.
Business requirements (analysis and research)
- Formulate business requirements for new or improved information provision (IT functionality, business processes) in close cooperation with the business, mindful of organizational, legal, economic and social consequences;
- Translate business requirements into functional design, specifications and frameworks that are suitable for use by the IT delivery party;
- Align business requirements with the information architecture and defined IT strategy, including contributions to (or authoring of) the Project Start Architecture (PSA);
- Participate in project teams for of new or improved IT functionality to meet the needs of the business to translate into clear functional and technical requirements, reporting to the project manager.
Business impact & business case (techniques and instruments, analysis and research)
- Develop and execute business impact analysis and the preparation of high level business cases for projects and major changes.
- Impact analysis: determine the impact of changes on business and IT/solutions (on global and local level)
Testing (techniques and instruments, analysis and research)
- Consults with the test & release manager to draw up test requirements and acceptance criteria for projects and major changes (business processes and IT) within the information domain;
- Contributes to the design of test scripts to support the test processes.
Architecture (expertise development, policy)
- Is familiar with functional requirements and technical frameworks/architecture relevant to the information domain;
- Facilitates the approval of the PSA by the appropriate architecture board;
- Provides guidance during the development phase in order to ensure correct application of the PSA;
- Contributes to the development of the information architecture, the application landscape and expertise.
Quality assurance (advice, management information)
- Monitors quality of products within the information domain;
- Reports on quality of product in the information domain.
- College degree or University degree
- At least three years’ experience in a similar (client facing) role
- Knowledge of and experience with applied techniques, methodologies on requirements management, information/data modeling
- Cloud solutions, experience with AWS and/or Azure is a pre,
- (Meta) Data management,
- Both structured and unstructured data modelling, e.g. RDBMS
- Expert in at least one information domain and its associated business functions, processes and data
- Experience with creation of proposals for new or improved guidelines or procedures
- Fluent in English and Dutch, verbally and written
- Experience in an (international) corporate environment
- Insurance, Financial Services or Regulatory experience
- Experience with working in an outsourced sourcing context
- Working in Agile teams
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Service and customer oriented, team spirit and working together
- High level of organizational awareness
What will you be getting?
- You will be earning between a maximum of 7416 euro at 40 hours a week
- You will also receive a thirteenth month and a holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flex budget, amounting to 16.7% of your monthly salary
- Plenty of scope and budget for your personal development
- A minimum of 27 holiday days
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses
- Discount on Aegon life insurance products
- An excellent pension scheme
Are you that person who analyses complex requirements? Then make sure you apply immediately! You will hear back as soon as possible. Can’t wait that long, or do you have some more questions? Call 06-12360106 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find more information about our application process on our website.
- Den Haag
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)