Medior/Senior Interaction Designer - Wholesale Banking (WB) Global Lending Tribe -... You will work within the Wholesale Banking Global Tribe Lending. Our strategic direction is to make WB Lending the go-to financial...
Medior/Senior Interaction Designer - Wholesale Banking (WB) Global Lending Tribe - Amsterdam
You will work within the Wholesale Banking Global Tribe Lending. Our strategic direction is to make WB Lending the go-to financial institution, loved by its clients and employees, with a fully compliant, digitized and data driven process. To enable that, we are aiming to make complex lending simple for our customers, investors, regulators and employees. The Lending Tribe is responsible for providing optimum support to ING colleagues who are active in the primary WB Lending process by providing the best tools to allow them to perform their work properly and in an enjoyable manner and to offer customers the best service and experience. Our clients are spread across 40 countries!
As a UX Designer at ING WB, you will work primarily on the digital services of the Customer Experience (CX). CX is crucial for ING and it is deeply rooted in our brand story. Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and business. We believe that progress is always possible. You know that everything starts with a problem and that it is your job to find the best solution. Being engaged with our "end-users" and following a well-proven design process are the keys to success.
You are here to make banking frictionless for our customers.
Your key responsibilities as a Medium / Senior UX Designer:
- You deliver interaction design projects for ING WB
- You can translate user requirements and objectives to concrete specifications and user scenarios or user stories
- You can deliver Customer Journeys, Process flows, User flows, Wire frames and prototypes
- You are an active participant in design workshop and creative meetings
- You work from within the UX team and together with them you will follow up the outcome of the workshops
- You support, guide, coach junior colleagues
- You generate ideas (innovations) on the basis of developments within the area of UX and CX design
- You bring UX design to a hire level in ING WB by advising on UX processes
- You maintain contacts with stakeholders in ING.
- You have an up-to-date view on UX dDesign and you keep track of relevant developments and innovations (internal and external)
- You continuously develop within your expertise
- You contribute with your design expertise and Front-end knowledge to the realisation of design projects
We are looking for:
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a talent for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
If you still think you are all of above, please read on!
You are displaying the following behaviours:
- 'Do it - Try it - Fix it' mentality
- Good organisational sensitivity; ability to understand and take into account the underlying issues, opportunities and dynamics of an international organisation
- Ability to display style flexibility, approach and behaviour to the different needs, cultures and situations.
- Ability to think out of the box and drive innovation.
- Ability to be an approachable team player
- Focus on delivery through collaboration
- Focus on interaction and on creating services and products that are usable, practical and meaningful for our users
- Neuro science, Behavioural science and Inclusive design are known aspects of the profession
Proven track record and skills:
- A completed HBO / WO education in Service or Interaction design
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience as a UX Designer
- In possession of an impressive ("thoughtful") portfolio
- A passion for making complex situations / information tangible and transparent
- You are analytical and creative, with empathetic skills and strong communication skills
- Demonstrably experienced in applying UX design methods
- Able to plan, manage and execute UX design processes.
- English, written and verbal is not a problem for you
What we offer:
- Working in an innovative company
- Working in an open and honest business culture
- Work International environment
- Competitive salary
- Good secondary benefits
- The opportunity to work flexible
- The opportunity to further expand your knowledge, through training etc.
- The best hardware and all necessary tools
- And a good time...
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING Wholesale Banking. Within InsideBusiness, INGWB.com and all the other projects we are centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.