Your Working... The Global Know Your Customer (KYC) organisation is a new organisation within the COO domain. Their purpose is “Enabling people and organisations to use our banking services by ensuring a compliant and...
Your Working Environment
The Global Know Your Customer (KYC) organisation is a new organisation within the COO domain. Their purpose is “Enabling people and organisations to use our banking services by ensuring a compliant and competitive KYC ecosystem.” Through an innovative and transformational approach, financial crimes, such as tax evasion and terrorist financing, are prevented or detected on a global scope.
The Global KYC Delivery Tribe is part of the Global KYC organisation within ING COO. You will be involved with the development and support of state of the art solutions on socially relevant topics such as Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorism Financing, Fraud, Sanctions and their global implementation across 40+ countries, affecting 36 million ING customers. Through this, we will be able to deliver our customers an optimal KYC experience, whilst remaining compliant and in control of our risks and processes on a global scale. You will be in contact with market leading vendors and thought leaders in their respective domains. As such, you will be working with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds.
The Global Delivery Tribe consists of Squads, which are built from high-performing teams consisting of 5 to 9 people. Squads are self-steering, autonomous, multi-disciplinary (BusDevOps, or a subset of these disciplines) teams with a fixed mission and purpose and take the full responsibility and ownership of end-to-end processes. Team members are 100% dedicated to the Squad and have preferably all required expertise to deliver their purpose. Squads prioritise their delivery via a backlog.
Desired skills and experience as an IT Engineer
As a DEV Engineer you work on building and configuring high quality applications, at a bank that is known for its IT innovations. As an Engineer you have/can/are:
· Proven track record in this role, preferably in an international environment
· Good knowledge of software development and test automation
· Competent in Continuous Delivery
· Willingness and ability to automate to the bone and master new technologies is a must-have
· Experienced in Scrum and Agile
· Able to work under pressure, no 9-5 mentality
· Great English communication skills, verbal as well as written
· Oracle SQL skills: you are able to write queries on request to retrieve relevant data from DB.
· Write OS scripts: Windows PowerShell and Linux shell scripts
· Work with deployment pipeline: write scripts for deploying components
· Automate any repetitive tasks (e.g. daily monitoring), using any scripting or programming language.
· Write automated regression tests.
· Knowledge of Java programming
Your key responsibilities
You make sure that our Name Screening application is secure, stable and meeting all regulatory requirements.
· Install, configure and implement NS software
· Make sure deployments and testing are automated
· Integrate the NS application in the ING application landscape
· Work in a cross-border agile squad, and actively contribute to continuous improvement of quality and speed.
We are looking for
· Have a keen focus on automation: you are passionate about major trends in the way of working including, for example, Lean IT, continuous delivery, cloud processes, etc.
· Inspiring and exuding energy and passion
· Excellent analytical skills
· Focused on collaboration: sets aside own ego in the interests of achieving the best results
· Experience in working in an onshore/offshore model, with colleagues in India
· Pro-active attitude, take it on and make it happen
What we offer
We offer an interesting and challenging position offering growth and a great work environment. This position is for job grade 8 to 11 depending on your experience. ING offers a 36 to 40 hour work week and great secondary benefits. Your work location will be Amsterdam and traveling to India might also be required occasionally.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.