Tribe Trade is looking for a Feature Engineer with TPA experience. In this role, you are meant to be a leading analyst in maintaining and building integration of trade finance applications into ING's IT landscapes.
What you’ll do
- Ensuring delivery (planning, reporting, coordination, dependencies management)
- Delivering detailed implementation roadmaps
- Slicing epics into features and set up roadmaps so squads are able to refine their features into concrete user stories
- Managing features from an end-to-end view
- Assigning the features (and underlying user stories) to the relevant squads and help the accurate feature definition and estimation. clarify the definition of done together with the product owner(s)
Breakdown requirements into features and user stories
- develop features in an iterative way
- support during refinement of user stories.
- translate new product and service needs into required IT solutions and IT infrastructure.
- grasp business opportunities from new technology solutions.
- follow the market and know what is going on both inside and outside ING.
- From understanding of the latest developments in the Business and Technology, you propose structural improvements to offer an industry-leading customer experience.
- comfortable with collaboration and reaching out across Tribes and functional borders and serve as liaison when needed.
- connect and align stakeholders within all levels of the ING organization.
- implement changes end-to-end context.
- understanding of IT concepts and have significant knowledge of the IT landscape. In collaboration with Architects and Infra engineers make architectural concepts and designs actionable. Guide and challenge IT engineers when making implementation choices.
How to succeed
We're looking for someone with the following skills and competences:
- A degree in IT (Engineering) or equal by experience
- experience in IT in a comparable role and environment
- Preferably experience with TPA, Web services, API etc.
- Knowledge of trade finance, working capital solutions and related processes like lending, payments, credit risk etc.
- Able to build integration of trade finance applications into ING's IT landscape (interfaces with lending, payments, SWIFT, PAM, workflow engines etc.) starting with stp Gtees.
- Experience with agile way of working
- A teamplayer mindset, with a 'make it happen' mentality, eager to learn and the ability to coach others
- Good communication skills (in English), strong communication and presentation skills (telling – selling)
- Problem solving skills
A full-time position in a highly challenging environment with bleeding edge technology and concepts. Modern agile international organization and really nice colleagues. And the best place to grow your technical capabilities and personal competences.
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
- High degree of autonomy and opportunities to develop your career
- A very challenging and international environment
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a diﬀerence. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.