Feature Engineer - Country Service Delivery Manager
Do you love problem solving and take pride in creating outstanding customer experiences? Are you an optimistic and compassionate person who thrives off helping others be successful?
If yes, we are looking for you to join our team and help improve the products and services we offer to our customers.
We are Global Workplace Services at ING and we deliver workplace services for 60,000 colleagues worldwide.
We ensure that our colleagues can work simple and safely with any device, wherever they are at home, in the office or in another country.
Specifically, we provide laptops, (virtual) desktops, mobile and fixed telephony, video conferencing, software (e.g. Outlook, SharePoint, Windows and Office).
We also provide the infrastructure and support for these services.
- Country Service Delivery Manager reporting into the Area Lead of Support Services at Workplace Tribe.
- Act as a customer advocate ensuring that our regional teams receive consistent high quality service and support from ING.
The Responsibilities :
- Customer advocacy. Maintain a big picture, strategic view of the customer, analyzing and understanding their utilization, training needs, and ensuring customers are well taken care of.
- Raising awareness internally about time sensitive critical customer issues
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with country managers and global service desk.
- Understand and support the end to end customer journeys for key personas in your region.
- Be attuned to and responsive to customer feedback channels – intranet, chats, phone calls, emails, service desk tickets.
- Know our services. Establish and monitor quality metrics and constantly strive to improve quality and efficiency of services and support provided.
- Ensure efficient collaboration, co-ordination and communication between relevant departments including third parties.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement, build action plans and seek opportunities to improve customer satisfaction with our services.
- Act as a liaison to Product Owners regarding issue management (identification, escalation and prioritization).
- Help maintain and improve customer feedback process for country under your prevue.
- Support teams through escalations and help coordinate resources to drive resolution including diffusing customer escalations and offering potential solutions to resolve issues.
- Coordinate with customer journey experts to ensure a high-level degree of product knowledge, business process knowledge, including new feature knowledge.
- Provide support for special projects and service roll outs (Knowledge Articles development, training sessions).
- In partnership with Customer Experience Guild foster opportunities for customer engagement (workshops, customer days)
- Your technical understanding of both Local and Global IT footprint allows you to lead and steer the organizational towards rationalizing / reducing local footprint
- Participation in P1 incidents or Major Incidents is required due to your strong analytical skills to identify root causes in workflows incidents (data, technical, functional).
How to succeed
You are passionate about bringing fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment.
You know how to connect colleagues in globally distributed multidisciplinary teams to achieve common goals.
You are an enthusiastic professional who gets energy from working on concrete and tangible results.
You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems. Customer perspective is your primary driver.
You are driven to continually develop and / or broaden your own expertise.
- University graduate of Computer Science/ IT- related field
- 5-10-years’ experience working in a similar role as a customer success manager, technical project manager or working with a tech support department.
- A passion for helping customers succeed.
- Demonstrated ability to make plans yet able to alter them according to changing client demands and priorities..
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills with strong problem-solving skills.
- Capable of developing, coaching, reinforcing and managing operational standards, policies, procedures.
- You have a continuous improvement mindset and some experience working in an Agile team or a squad
- You demonstrate understanding of IT concepts and have significant knowledge of the IT landscape and (new) technologies for your domain.
- Proven experience with Change Management, Service Request and Integration Management
- Experience with rationalization & reduction of global infrastructure footprint
- Detailed knowledge of ITIL processes and CSI (Continual Service Improvement Processes)
- Track record in reducing complexity and of delivering complex IT initiatives across multiple team
- Strong understanding of software, hardware, infrastructure, architecture frameworks, and corporate technology and trends (e.g. ML, cloud architectures, microservices),
Attitude / Behaviour and Essential skills:
- Demonstrated ability to make plans yet able to alter them according to changing client demands and priorities.
- Ability to use appropriate analysis, judgment and logic when solving problems and making decisions.
- Ability to foster teamwork, influence and motivate others, and lead indirectly.
- Provide leadership through influence, inspiration, collaboration, and teamwork.
What we offer
- A challenging job where you can actively participate
- An appreciative work climate in an agile structure
- The function is scaled on scale 11
- An internal contract based on 40 hours per week located in The Netherlands
- We agree on your actual salary together in personal conversation, depending on qualifications and previous experience.
- Travel and accommodation expenses depending on the need to visit, coach our Local Entities