EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Are you an industry visionary and technologist at heart with a passion for designing complex Cloud solutions? Are you able to guide and advise business and IT teams on the technical and organisational challenges of Cloud transformation?
Do you have strong soft skills with solid stakeholder management and program management experience? Do you want to transform businesses, so they are able to operate and grow successfully in the cloud-first world?
Then you have an opportunity to join as a Head of AWS Cloud Solution Architecture to work with highly skilled and engaged teams across the globe on AWS solutions design, build and cloud migration opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to position yourself in the centre of the Benelux Cloud Leadership team with a view of helping build out the Practice during this very exciting time of huge growth.
You will be working on a range of programs connecting program management, architecture and delivery.
- Act as an AWS Architecture Leader and partner with engineers, architects and other senior delivery leaders
- Work hand in hand with client’s project and program counterparts to implement Cloud transformation and/or migrate enterprise workloads to the cloud
- Assess the client’s Cloud maturity, identify gaps and suggest improvements
- Create a unified strategy for cloud transformation governance, automation, security, implementation and operations
- Day-to-day lead the client through the technical and organisational challenges of Cloud transformation
- Responsible and accountable for Cloud projects success, adherence to timeline and budget
- Drive quality and productivity of EPAM global delivery teams
- Address risk and issues through concrete action plans by working with EPAM account and client engagement teams
- Avid technologist, with deep expertise in Cloud Architecture, IT Service Delivery, Program Management and Strategy
- Ability to deep dive into technical details so this is not a pure bird’s eye view strategy role. Someone that has come from an engineer/architecture background is key as all our Director level+ employees can look at the finer technical aspects when required
- History of successful Cloud migration to AWS and hybrid/private Cloud
- Strong hands-on experience in managing a complete set of activities related to the project delivery in a company such as SOW negotiation, project initiation, client management, project delivery and execution
- Deep understanding of private, public and hybrid cloud architecture, main building blocks, workload types, migration patterns and tools
- Grasp of SDLC processes (Agile, DevOps), cloud operation and support (ITIL) service delivery with hands-on ability to implement best practices or suggest improvements
- Ability to suggest competitive and innovative technical decisions, get client buy-in and deliver commitments
- Able to stand up for the team during hard times, handling escalations, expert in conflict resolution, able to bring very fuzzy ideas and vision into tangible deliverables
- Strong communication skills, ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Fluent English command (written and spoken)
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)