EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Netherlands is looking for a highly competent Solution Architect (Financial Services/Retail Banking) to strengthen our Solution Architecture & Technology Consulting unit in Hoofddorp.
This is a great opportunity to work with EPAM’s senior strategic tech leaders and those from our client accounts, mainly involved in Financial Services/Retail Banking projects.
The role requires a strong background in consulting, architecture and software development, building client relationship, customer engagement and stakeholder management resulting in new wins and increased footprint in strategic accounts.
Our Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in opening discussions with stakeholders, identify their issues, and communicate solutions.
Within this unit we are:
• Providing Sales and Pre-Sales pursuits with Technology Consultancy.
• Providing guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution.
• Finding the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability.
• Creating and presenting Proof-of-Concepts whenever required.
• Creating and presenting Architecture proposals.
• Liaison with delivery managers, business analysts, and development teams.
• Carrying out technical audits and design reviews.
• Evaluating new technologies, monitor hardware and software trends.
• Participating in internal and external conferences.
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)