Your typical week tasks include:
- Maintain, improve, and monitor High Availability VMWare/HP VSA hardware, HP Switches, Mitel VoIP PBX system, Cisco Meraki.
- Enforce security policies within the company
- Assist in PoC Appliance deployments
- Optimize Azure Infrastructure and Governance, advice and transfer knowledge on Azure infra to colleagues.
- Monitor Support and Improve Office 365, Azure, VMWare environment, Load Balancing Exchange, gateway solution datacenters (PFSense) and Microsoft Hybrid environment
- Install and configure Windows and Linux based virtual machines
- License management for Microsoft Azure, VMWare, Office 365
- Handle escalations and monitor trends in escalations from Servicedesk
- Document change requests and implement changes
- Provide solutions with "zero downtime" in mind
- Responsible for PKI certificate management, Domain Name registration, external DNS records Suit Supply domains
- Monitor, support and improve network protection solutions, Endpoint protection solutions, store networks
- Build designs documents and ensuring these are secured and updated
This job might be for you if you have:
- In-Dept knowledge of Windows, Linux, SQL Server, VoIP, Networking, Configuration of HP/Meraki switches and security appliances
- Good knowledge of Azure and Microsoft Cloud applications such as SharePoint, OneDrive, Office365
- Windows Server OS, Windows Client OS, ITIL, TCP/IP proven knowledge or certifications is important, while certifications on Azure and Microsoft Cloud Solutions are nice to have
- Independent attitude, hands-on, capable of extensive troubleshooting
- Team player, using the team as a primary knowledge base, giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills, communication, critical thinking
What do you get in return?
- An excellent salary package and a chance to grow, develop and learn
- Autonomy, responsibility, chance to make an impact on the whole company's IT infra landscape
- Working in a company where transparency, openness and honesty are the company's core values
- 40% discount on all Suitsupply products
- Great office in Amsterdam
- Ability to impact global customers in over 30 countries, 100+ stores.
- Work in a genuine international workplace with over 21 nationalities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)