Senior Graphics Programmer in Amsterdam
Guerrilla’s Amsterdam studio is working on the PS4 exclusive, Horizon Zero Dawn. We’re currently looking for an experienced Graphics Programmer to join our Tech Team.
What you will do
- You will work in Guerrilla’s Tech Team on the company’s engine, specializing in the rendering aspects;
- You will work directly with the artists, and help analyze feature requests, artistic wishes and design and implement algorithms to improve our games;
- You will offer support with performance analysis and optimizations, and give direction to the artists on how to create content that performs well.
Who you are
- You have shipped one or more games;
- You have a fiery passion for programming in general;
- You have a special knack for everything graphics, light, math and rendering-related;
- You are fluent in C++ and shading languages;
- You have a passion for GPU and CPU Profiling and enjoy optimizing from high-level algorithms down to low-level assembly;
- You enjoy working directly with Artists and have a team-oriented attitude;
- You are ambitious, and even though you like tried-and-tested methods you are not afraid to try something radical or new every now and then;
- You encourage other people to be ambitious as well, but you always make sure to avoid unnecessary risks.
- You have a Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field;
- You are familiar with the inner workings of current GPU architectures;
- You are experienced in writing Compute Shaders for graphics or non-graphics tasks;
- You have experience designing and implementing parallel/distributed systems;
- You are fluent with DirectX, GNM, etc.
Do's and Don'ts
We review countless applications. Follow these golden rules when completing your application;
- Upload a code sample in the form of a .zip archive containing:
- A number of at least 10 files that demonstrate your coding abilities;
- A readme document explaining what is in the file and what these files are expected to portray;
- A project that you are proud to share and are able to demonstrate verbally;
- An example that shows an adequate amount of:
- Coding style and standards.
- Share complete projects that takes us alot of time to browse through to find the ‘example’ code;
- Share links to online services such as github, bitbucket, dropbox, google drive, etc
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)