Guerrilla’s Amsterdam studio is working on the PS4 exclusive, Horizon Zero Dawn. We’re currently looking for an experienced Graphics Programmer to join our Tech Team.
What you will do
- You will work in Guerrilla’s Tech Team on the company’s engine, specializing in the rendering aspects;
- You will work directly with the artists, and help analyze feature requests, artistic wishes and design and implement algorithms to improve our games;
- You will offer support with performance analysis and optimizations, and give direction to the artists on how to create content that performs well.
Who you are
- You have shipped one or more games;
- You have a fiery passion for programming in general;
- You have a special knack for everything graphics, light, math and rendering-related;
- You are fluent in C++ and shading languages;
- You have a passion for GPU and CPU Profiling and enjoy optimizing from high-level algorithms down to low-level assembly;
- You enjoy working directly with Artists and have a team-oriented attitude;
- You are ambitious, and even though you like tried-and-tested methods you are not afraid to try something radical or new every now and then;
- You encourage other people to be ambitious as well, but you always make sure to avoid unnecessary risks.
- You have a Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field;
- You are familiar with the inner workings of current GPU architectures;
- You are experienced in writing Compute Shaders for graphics or non-graphics tasks;
- You have experience designing and implementing parallel/distributed systems;
- You are fluent with DirectX, GNM, etc.
Do's and Don'ts
We review countless applications. Follow these golden rules when completing your application;
- Upload a code sample in the form of a .zip archive containing:
- A number of at least 10 files that demonstrate your coding abilities;
- A readme document explaining what is in the file and what these files are expected to portray;
- A project that you are proud to share and are able to demonstrate verbally;
- An example that shows an adequate amount of:
- Coding style and standards.
- Share complete projects that takes us alot of time to browse through to find the ‘example’ code;
- Share links to online services such as github, bitbucket, dropbox, google drive, etc
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)