At a... The importance of information security and fraud detection has strongly increased over the last few years. That is why we are continuously investigating smarter ways to make digital banking as secure as possible.
The importance of information security and fraud detection has strongly increased over the last few years. That is why we are continuously investigating smarter ways to make digital banking as secure as possible. Quite a responsibility! We do this in multiple teams within Channel Security; focus on fraud management and control, as well as the delivery of the products for executing actual detection. Do you want to play a part in securing our bank and client data? We can really use your knowledge and experience as a Fraud Expert in our work on preventing fraud damages for both our customers, the bank and society. The importance of our department for ABN AMRO is growing, and therefore we are looking for a Fraud Expert who can strengthen our position and value delivery.
The Channel Security Grid consist of four development teams, and four business teams, altogether responsible for fighting fraud and therewith protecting our customers and bank. Joining our department as a Fraud Expert, you will take the responsibility and be part of one these business teams. You know how to analyse data and recognize fraud and have a good insights of how to mitigate the Modus Operanti (MO), you can easily find your way in our big corporate organization, and have a cooperative and flexible Agile way of working.
As a Fraud Expert, you are focused on:
- Together with the team members recognize and know how to mitigate the MO of Fraud on one of the specific payment channels, work, both individually and as a team, and focused on short- as well as long term ambitions. You identify and help prioritize the highest value activities, and do what it takes to make us successful.
- Continuously improving the Fraud detection and new MO within the team, as well as with others outside the team or even Grid.
- Identify and help to get Fraud mitigation measures implemented to execution.
- Exchange knowledge and experience with other Fraud Experts. Together with them and the Team lead, you will work on bringing the whole department to a higher level.
Channel Security is part of CISO, our Corporate Information Security Office. Within CISO, Channel Security is responsible for e-fraud prevention and detection and fraud policy & strategy. When we’re allowed to work from the office again, we will be welcoming you to join in Amstelveen.
You will become part of a highly motivated international team, consisting of a diversity of functional and technical experts. Our team members have various backgrounds and nationalities, and work distributed over The Netherlands. Therefore we tend to speak English throughout our working days. Together with other Fraud Experts and Data Scientist, the responsibility is to ensure we deliver maximum value to our customers and organisation, through efficient and successful Agile teams.
We want to reach a reliable and smooth fraud experience for ABN AMRO customers by:
- Building a state-of-the-art fraud detection capability
- Minimize fraud losses by leveraging artificial intelligence and advanced analytics
- A personal and relevant fraud customer journey
- Within a daring and caring culture!
The ~seventy colleagues of Channel Security are characterized by an informal working atmosphere where everyone has a heart for their profession and is willing to help each other.
- Higher-level education (HBO/WO), resulting in analytical skills and conceptual thinking
- 5-10 years of experience with working in an Fraud Detection on (a) Electronic Payment Channel environment
- Experience with and knowledge of working in a corporate Agile environment
- Flexible and cooperative mindset
- Fraud knowledge on (a) Electronic Payment Channel
- Able to analyse payment data and can interpreted/ translate this (trends, risk, impact)
- Driven to deliver value
- Continuous improvement
- Organisational sensitivity
- Available for 36 – 40 hours a week
- Communicative with a fluency in English
- The opportunity to be the best you can be and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- Possibilities for flexible working hours and work from home are negotiable. We offer good facilities for remote working.
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget
- A solid pension plan
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.