At a... We are looking for a Security Architect within the Grid Channel Security within the domain Corporate Information Security Office (CISO). The need for information security is rapidly increasing. Especially...
We are looking for a Security Architect within the Grid Channel Security within the domain Corporate Information Security Office (CISO). The need for information security is rapidly increasing. Especially within a bank, where attackers have much to gain. For that reason we are constantly searching for smarter ways in making digital banking as secure as possible. A big responsibility as there is much at stake.
Do you have the knowledge and insights in the technical (im)possibilities and dependencies of large and complex changes in our CISO IT landscape, to be able to guarantee the safety of our bank- and client data in a smarter and better way? And are you excellent at communicating this to your stakeholders? Are you able to influence on these topics in large groups? Then tell us your story. We are curious. If you are good, you will become better with us. That we promise you!
As a Security Architect you are a connector. Guarding the scope, technical implementation and quality for solutions. You will be in connection with lots of departments because you are in the centre between Business and IT. As a sparringpartner you will help the IT Lead, Grid Owner and Product Owner with the right cadres and solutioning.
The complexity of the job is in facilitating and supporting agile teams (blocks) where knowledge is required of both application architecture as enterprise architecture so that solutions fit in the enterprise future state architecture. You will have the overview and support the quality of architecture and you are able to translate this information to colleagues. In togetherness you will create the architecture required and solution to meet business demand. A Security Architect has technical expertise, a long term vision, product knowledge and soft skills. Your end product is a Solution Intent wherein all your skills come together in a architecture vision. Main goal: simplifying and improvement of the IT landscape so that ABN AMRO remains future proof. All activities of the Security Architect are really based on creation of long term value keeping the future state architecture in mind.
This role is for someone who enjoys working as part of a team of technical experts and being the linking pin between technology, product owners and management. This means that you will:
- Coach agile development teams making the right architectural decisions in a landscape transformation but also able to provide clear guidance when needed
- Help the development teams to cut big changes in small user stories and shippable products
- Cooperate with several departments and sometimes different technologies
- Work together with our security services teams to build a future proof way of doing and being secure
- Next to your job as an architect, you can (and are encouraged) also to do development with one of the teams
- Informal atmosphere with plenty of room for fun
- We’re ok with making mistakes, as long as we learn from them
You will work for the Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) department. The CISO department believes it is essential to connect the interests of our clients, society and the bank. CISO employs approximately 400 colleagues who are responsible for the bank's information security worldwide. Your team will consist of fellow Security Architects working on other topics in security.
Within the Channels Security grid you will work with people passionate about fraud detection and advanced analytics. In Covid-19 times working from home is the standard. After Covid-19 office work will (partially) return in our office in Amsterdam Bijlmer or in Amstelveen. In short, you will be working in a dynamic and international environment that is constantly evolving and looking for innovative information security solutions for the bank, the customers and society.
You have a lot of knowledge on both IT as security. Azure/software engineering background is very useful and you are able to identify challenges for our development engineers. A University degree is required as well as 5-7 years relevant work experience from which 3-5 years in a role of solution architecture. We are looking at a person with knowledge in following areas:
- Security standards; user security and application security
- Cloud technology Azure
- Thorough understanding of data architecture
- Understanding of databases
- Knowledge of Internet Banking and Mobile Banking domain
- Familiar with AI
- Have a drive to improve the developer experience in our security environment
- You are a star in making connections between various solutions and design workable patterns for teams to develop
- DevOps & Agile way of working
- Optional: CISSP, NIST framework or comparable security frameworks
The following competences are required:
- Change mindset
- Communication skills
Within ABN AMRO you will have the space to work together at a future state architecture for realising the best client experience within our distribution channels and mobile apps. We are eager to learn from your experience and willing to share your best practices. We offer you the opportunity to further enlarge your knowledge. It is up to you if you want to exploit this opportunity!
- A gross monthly salary between EUR 5,800 and EUR 8,300 based on a 40-hour workweek
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11% which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- The opportunity to be the best you can be and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A personal development budget of EUR 1,000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.