At a... We are looking for an experienced, self-driven intelligence analyst that can operate independently and improve the team as a whole. The ideal candidate will seek to improve others while continuously learning...
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven intelligence analyst that can operate independently and improve the team as a whole. The ideal candidate will seek to improve others while continuously learning and identifying ways to strengthen the team’s analytical tradecraft and advance our Cyber Intelligence Capability.
Are you ready to take this challenge?
Are you the one who always like to one step ahead of the adversaries? Do you like to track threat actors? Do you see yourself as a secret service agent in a parallel universe ceasing sparks before they turn into a full-blown ravaging fire? If yes, then you could be one we are looking for.
We are inviting applications for a Cyber Intelligence Analyst who dares to venture beyond the maps. It may mean trending incident/event analysis, OSINT Analysis, tracking adversaries and the next big innovations in cyber intelligence which we have just started. Energetic, highly skilled self-starters would definitely thrive in this dynamic and fast-paced environment, and we look forward to go through your candidature. The focus of the Cyber Intelligence Analyst is to defend against adversarial activity by collecting intelligence that matters and producing tailored analysis driving active cyber defense efforts to deter successful exploitation. You will use data analysis, cyber intelligence, and information sharing network and will directly support the multiple CISO (Corporate Information Security Office) teams by applying analytic and technical skills to identify malicious activity, APT groups and potential insider threats, and in some cases assist in performing incident response.
Your job consist of the following items:
- Review multiple information sources (including internal, open source and closed source intelligence) to identify emerging treats, and relevant TTPs.
- Analysis (technical, quantitative and qualitative) of multiple sources of information (commercial Intelligence, OSINT, community, **ISACs sharing) to provide timely, actionable intelligence and reporting.
- Conduct Intelligence Investigations and extrapolate adversary tools, techniques and procedures.
- Report on findings through different mediums, including in writing, personal briefings and presentations, both in internal and external forums, to a wide variety of audiences, ranging from highly technical teams to executive management.
- Support cyber incident response activities from intelligence analysis prospective.
- Establish industry cyber leadership and law enforcement relationships.
- Follow relevant trends surrounding practices involving cyber security analysis.
- Provide independent critical thinking to diagnose and analyze cyber intelligence data and making decisions on response and remediation.
You will be working within the GCIC (Global Cyber Intelligence Center) team within ABN AMRO CISO Operations and Intelligence Grid. The team consists of highly motivated and passionate analysts, each with their own specialisation, such as open-source & human intelligence, malware analysis & reverse engineering, SOC analysis & forensics, and incident response. Operations and Intelligence is part of CISO (Corporate Information Security Office).
- You are a self-starter/initiator with good social skills.
- You cooperate/align with your stakeholders.
- You have strong communication skills and you know what is going on in your immediate environment and in the rest of the organization.
- By working together within your department, with the other intelligence analysts and other security analysts, you are able to bring intelligence value to the organization. You understand the business and where necessary, you can support them in non-technical language.
You have :
- Understanding of cyber risk concepts.
- Good understanding of Cyber Threat Intelligence cycle.
- Functional understanding of common threat analysis models such as the Diamond Model, Cyber Kill Chain, and MITRE ATT&CK.
- Familiarity with the technical engineering requirements associated with the production of intelligence.
- Ability to track industry developments and relevant new technologies.
- Incident response and intelligence analysis methodologies.
- Attack methodologies and familiarity with common threat and attack models used during IR and Intel analysis.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with internal departments, subsidiaries and colleagues.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to present findings and conclusions clearly and concisely to all levels of staff, management and/or vendors.
We offer a challenging job and you are directly responsible for your own successes. We will stimulate every opportunity to work on personal development and developments to keep on top of your professional knowledge.
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A good salary based on a 36-hour workweek
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass
- A solid pension plan
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.