At a... As Security Expert you are performing hardening checks and subsequent risk assessments on system assets of ABN AMRO. Your knowledge and experience will contribute to improving the overall security posture of...
As Security Expert you are performing hardening checks and subsequent risk assessments on system assets of ABN AMRO. Your knowledge and experience will contribute to improving the overall security posture of the bank by helping development teams to bring security by design in their day-to-day work and by ensuring compliance with applicable ABN AMRO policies, procedures, and regulations. What do you see when you envision the next step? Work on achieving your goals and develop yourself professionally and personally. Tell us your story. We want to hear it!
You are responsible for helping teams with hardening assessments on ABN AMRO’s system assets. You will work as part of the hardening program and perform regularly scheduled checks to support compliance and also assist with the triage of new deviations. You will report on findings and perform risk assessments for the same. As a Security Expert you stay well informed on the latest developments in the field of technology and threats and you actively share this knowledge with your colleagues. You help solving security-related questions, take initiative and escalate in time if needed. You signal improvements related to the way of working inside the team and you contribute to improving the maturity and coverage of our service offering.
You will be part of the internal Security Posture Oversight team within the Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) of ABN AMRO in the Netherlands. Inside the team we work together in an informal way and we provide a lot of variety and opportunities to keep developing yourself. ABN AMRO is moving to an agile way of working where speed, productivity, agility and innovative power come first. For you as a Security Expert, this means an interactive and inspiring way of working together across the team and with different departments of the bank.
- You have a Bachelor or WO/University diploma
- You have approximately 2 - 5 years of relevant work experience in the Information Security domain
- You have experience performing threat and/or risk assessments
- Exposure to operating systems and hardening (Linux, Windows) or similar asset hardening
- Exposure to cloud security and industry compliancy standards
- Understanding of system architecture and design principles
- Willingness to learn and experiment
- You are fluent (verbal and in writing) in English
- You have knowledge of DevSecOps and related technologies (like container systems)
- You have working experience with PowerBI or are willing to learn more about development with PowerBI
- You possess a number of relevant certifications like CISSP, cloud security certifications, etc.
- Exposure to banking, or equivalent highly controlled technology environment is preferred
- You are fluent (verbal and in writing) in Dutch
We offer a challenging job and you are directly responsible for your own successes. We will stimulate every opportunity to work on personal development and developments to keep on top of your technical knowledge. At ABN AMRO, we use our knowledge, expertise and network to help our clients within and outside the Netherlands achieve their goals based on responsible decisions. Our clients’ interests always come first. We want clients to understand our products, and we sometimes say ‘no’ if a product involves a risk that is too high for the client. Putting clients’ interests first also means communicating in plain language and crafting smart solutions that genuinely make a difference. That is our goal.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.