At a... As a Mobile Security Expert you are performing security tests on mobile applications and the infrastructure of ABN AMRO. Your knowledge and experience will contribute to improving the overall security posture...
As a Mobile Security Expert you are performing security tests on mobile applications and the infrastructure of ABN AMRO. Your knowledge and experience will contribute to improving the overall security posture of the bank by helping development teams to bring security by design in their day-to-day work and by raising security awareness. What do you see when you envision the next step? Work on achieving your goals and develop yourself professionally and personally. Tell us your story. We want to hear it!
You are responsible for executing penetration tests on ABN AMRO’s assets. Testing iOS/Android mobile apps will be your main focus area of work. You identify security vulnerabilities, report them and advise development teams about ways to fix them. As an expert you stay well informed on the latest developments in the field of technology and threats and you actively share this knowledge with your colleagues. You help solving security-related questions, take initiative and escalate in time if needed. You signal improvements related to the way of working inside the team and you contribute to improving the maturity and coverage of our service offering.
You will be part of the internal penetration team within the Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) of ABN AMRO in Amstelveen. Inside the team we work together in an informal way and we provide a lot of variety and opportunities to keep developing yourself. ABN AMRO is moving to an agile way of working where speed, productivity, agility and innovative power come first. For you as a penetration tester, this means an interactive and inspiring way of working together across the team and with different departments of the bank.
- You have a Bachelor or WO/University diploma.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant working experience in iOS development or Android development (having both is a plus).
- You have experience with mobile programming languages (i.e. Swift/Objective-C or Kotlin/Java, both is a plus).
- You have recent knowledge about most used iOS/Android frameworks (networking, dependency injection, databases) and design patterns (MVVM, MVC…).
- You have experience with relevant security testing tools (e.g. Burpsuite, Frida, Objection, IDA Pro etc.) and development tools (e.g. git, Xcode, Android Studio).
- You have the ability to translate technical risks into business risks and vice versa.
- You are energetic and like to work in an Agile environment.
- You take ownership of your own and team’s delivery and have a proactive attitude.
- You are fluent (verbal and in writing) in English.
- You are pragmatic and analytical and have good communication and social skills.
- You have experience with Linux and Windows environments.
- You have relevant working experience on the area of mobile application security testing and/or red teaming.
- You have experience with Android development and or pentesting.
- You are fluent (verbal and in writing) in Dutch.
- You possess a number of relevant certifications like OSCP, OSCE, CEH, CISSP, etc.
- You have software reverse engineering skills on multiple architectures (e.g. X86, ARM).
- You enjoy playing CTFs and publish your write-ups.
- You like to train and coach your junior colleagues and share your knowledge.
We offer a challenging job and you are directly responsible for your own successes. We will stimulate every opportunity to work on personal development and developments to keep on top of your technical knowledge. At ABN AMRO, we use our knowledge, expertise and network to help our clients within and outside the Netherlands achieve their goals based on responsible decisions. Our clients’ interests always come first. We want clients to understand our products, and we sometimes say ‘no’ if a product involves a risk that is too high for the client. Putting clients’ interests first also means communicating in plain language and crafting smart solutions that genuinely make a difference. That is our goal.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.