At a... As a business, we ensure our information is well protected. Your team, Preventative Security at Operations & Intelligence (O&I), is the owner of the technology that enables information protection. We are...
As a business, we ensure our information is well protected. Your team, Preventative Security at Operations & Intelligence (O&I), is the owner of the technology that enables information protection. We are looking for a Senior IT Information Security Engineer who is as excited about information protection as we are and is interested in looking at long term improvements. We are enthusiastic about our application of Agile methodology.
This job requires extensive knowledge of security and infrastructure, at least 5 years of experience in this department. You have knowledge and experience in implementation and configuration of information protection in large organizations (over 2000 employees), such as DLP and CASB, preferably with Symantec products, and Microsoft Azure Information Protection. Experience working with Security Use Cases is an advantage. Not a day goes by without hearing about a data breach. Our job is to prevent these breaches from happening. You will be expected to come up with the best ways to implement products such as DLP for different countries and subsidiaries. You will work with an agile team in which a product owner defines the needs and priorities in three-week sprints to reach a result that delivers as much value for the organisation as possible. You are, together with the team, responsible end-to-end for converting business requirements into an implemented service.
You will work for the Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) department. The CISO department believes it is essential to connect the interests of our clients, society and the bank. CISO employs approximately 400 colleagues who are responsible for the bank's information security worldwide. In short, you will be working in a dynamic and international environment that is constantly evolving and looking for innovative information security solutions for the bank, the customers and society.
There are approximately 150 colleagues working in the Operations & Intelligence (O&I) department within CISO. The O&I department is organised in different sub departments which are split into agile teams of around 10 people each. You will work in the Agile (DevOps) 'Preventative Security' team. Our multidisciplinary way of working allows you to learn from everyone. Our office in Amstelveen is your home office. Of course we are also open to the New Way of Working. This allows you to choose the locations or moments you want to work, in consultation with your manager.
Your background clearly shows you are comfortable in large and complex technical environments. You have your own area of expertise and a desire to extend, utilize and share your knowledge in a no-nonsense environment.
You will contribute to keeping our information safe.
• Get things done! As a security engineer, you deliver security solutions that improve the safety of the bank’s data;
• Take initiative, learn continuously and are able to apply what you have learned;
• Have experience working in teams with other specialists to make change happen.
Do you think you will fit in? Check your profile:
• At least 5 years of work experience in the full breadth of information technology;
• Knowledge and experience with designing and/or implementing information protection services, including platform architecture (HW, Virtual Machines, OS Windows, DNS, Load-Balancers, Firewalls etc.) for Enterprise graded implementations (>5000 employees);
• The ability to cope with scalability, interoperability, and performance issues as well as the capability of providing solutions;
• Affinity, knowledge and/or experience in setting up CI/CD tooling, such as XL Release, Chef, SaltStack, Puppet and Ansible;
• Relevant security certifications, or proof of competency;
• Preferably experience with Microsoft Azure tooling;
• The ability to read, write, and speak English;
• Good communications skills, ability to reach an agreement on requirements and solutions in communications with stakeholders at different levels of the organization;
• Experience working in a security environment, preferably in the financial sector;
• A problem solving attitude;
• A desire to actively share knowledge with other team members;
• The habit of following trends and developments inside and outside the bank and integrating them into company-wide solutions.
An EU working permit is required for this position.
We are offering:
...the chance to become even better at your job within this large organization. Does the combination of security and infrastructure make your heart beat faster and do you want to help optimise the operations & intelligence of information security? Then CISO is the place where you will never be out of practice. Mistakes happen, and we learn from them!
ABN AMRO knows that your personal development is important, which is why we offer plenty of opportunities for training and career development. In addition, you will receive a competitive salary and an attractive employee benefits package. The employee benefits package even allows you to set your own terms and conditions regarding certain benefit options.
• The freedom to optimize your performance in a flexible working environment
• Tools to stay fit and update your knowledge, with space provided for you to practice and grow your skills.
• An additional benefit budget of 11%, with which you can buy flexible terms of employment.
• A personal development budget of € 1.000 per year.
• A public transportation subscription or personal transportation budget, depending on the position.
• A good pension scheme.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.