At a... We are looking for a Scrum Master with security background to support two energetic and dynamic DevSecOps teams. The teams are developing and maintaining the technology that drives the Security Operations...
We are looking for a Scrum Master with security background to support two energetic and dynamic DevSecOps teams. The teams are developing and maintaining the technology that drives the Security Operations Centre (SOC) of ABN AMRO. Do you have the skills necessary to drive and coach a team in professional growth and the delivery of value? Then we are looking for you.
As a Scrum Master, you guide the DevSecOps teams into delivering the technology that enables the SOC to safeguard the security of ABN AMRO’s digital assets. You facilitate all Scrum rituals of the teams, drive their continuous improvement journey and help with resolving and mitigating team impediments.
You will work for the Operations and Intelligence (O&I) department, part of the Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) department. CISO employs approximately 400 colleagues who are responsible for the bank's information security across all subsidiaries and countries. The O&I department is responsible for the security operations activities of ABN AMRO and your team builds and maintains the technology that enables the SOC.
In short, you will be working in a dynamic and international environment that is constantly evolving and looking for innovative information security solutions for the bank, the customers and society.
You feel at home in a technical environment. You have shown in the past that you are able to learn quickly and apply the learned skills immediately. You like to work together with other specialists and you know from experience teamwork sets changes in motion. And that's what you want: getting things done!
Do you think you fit in with us? Check your profile.
Need to have:
• HBO/Bachelor or university level of working and thinking;
• 5+ years of relevant work experience;
• Proven experience in Scrum/Agile way of working;
• Fluent in verbal and written English;
• Proven experience with guiding teams in delivery and professional growth;
• Proven experience with solving cross department impediments;
• Technical background in security or infrastructure delivery;
• A valid EU working permit.
Nice to have:
• Certifications and training in the field of Scrum / Agile methodologies;
• Fluent in verbal and written Dutch.
We offer a challenging job and you are directly responsible for your own successes. We will stimulate every opportunity to work on personal development and developments to keep on top of your professional knowledge.
We are offering:
• The freedom to optimize your performance in a flexible working environment
• Tools to stay fit and update your knowledge, with space provided for you to practice and grow your skills.
• A competitive salary based on a 36-hour workweek
• A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
• A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
• An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
• A solid pension plan.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.