At a... At ABN AMRO we are looking for a Senior IT Engineer to enable the digital transformation in the Asset-Liability Management (ALM) Grid and to strengthen our FRAAI Data / ETL Delivery team. Regulatory instances...
At ABN AMRO we are looking for a Senior IT Engineer to enable the digital transformation in the Asset-Liability Management (ALM) Grid and to strengthen our FRAAI Data / ETL Delivery team.
Regulatory instances like the European Central Bank (ECB) and De Nederlandse Bank (DNB) request more and more granular data with regards to Finance and Risk reporting for any demand or purpose, within very short time lines. Data quality and profound data management are key pillars to meet the increasing need for intelligence and insight in our performance as a bank. To structurally resolve this challenge ABN AMRO has initiated Finance & Risk Architecture Alignment Initiative (FRAAI).
Currently, the ALM Grid is in the Azure cloud based on IAAS with limited use of Azure native tooling. One of our main priority is the re-design of our IT data landscape based on the future delivery from FRAAI. This is a huge transformation and the strategy is to use Azure native tooling as much as possible including the migration to PAAS.
As a Senior IT Engineer, you will analyse, design, develop and support the new solutions that will enable the automation of the end -to-end Interest Rate Risk, Funds Transfer pricing and Liquidity processes within ALM based on the FRAAI delivery as part of the new IT data landscape. Furthermore, this position can lead to being the “chapter / skill lead” for the Data / ETL stream.
At ABN AMRO your development is something we take seriously. What are your ambitions? Work on your goals and develop both professionally and on a personal level.
You will be working as an IT Engineer in a DevOps environment and help find the best solutions for the ALM department of the bank. For example:
• Discuss Data specifications / requirements with internal stakeholders and members from the FRAAI program
• Analyse and map the data needed / received from FRAAI
• Build the ETL processes for various products e.g. Loans, Facilities & Current Accounts
• Re-design applications by using Azure native tooling
• Perform functional testing
• Continuously improve test automation, implementations and operational tasks
• Take ownership and solve incidents together with the team
• Collaborate with various components within the bank to achieve the best results
You get to work in:
• A multidisciplinary and multicultural DevOps team (5-9 people)
• One of the most innovative and front-running IT departments of ABN AMRO, which lets you work with the latest tools and technology in Microsoft Azure
• An open culture where you regularly give and receive feedback
• In an Agile-Scrum environment work in a self-organising team, where you are responsible for your growth and team goals and where you have a lot of autonomy in presenting your creative solutions
• An informal atmosphere with plenty of room for fun (movie/gaming events, monthly drinks, team outings)
• At least 5 years of IT-related work experience, e.g. data / information analyses, design and/or development
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills, e.g. through mathematics or physics background
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Azure e.g. Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure functions, Azure SQL and other Azure native tooling
• Knowledge of SQL (Server), ETL, unit & Integration testing, test automation and database modelling techniques
• Knowledge/hands-on experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI / CD)
• Background in IT and focus on Value for our customer
• Affinity with Finance & Risk
• An Agile/DevOps mindset with ‘T-shaped’ skills
• Ability to drive, support, design or create innovative and sustainable (ALM) solutions
• Excellent English communication skills and preferably Dutch: ability to manage stakeholder expectations
• Have the drive to help and coach your teammates
• Experience with techniques, such as Python, C#, Power BI, and .Net framework
• Knowledge of financial products and ALM (IT) processes
We are offering
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.