At a... Design the future, innovate the past! Keeping the bank safe together, that is what matters to us. The need for information security is increasing rapidly. The financial sector is a permanent target for attackers.
Design the future, innovate the past! Keeping the bank safe together, that is what matters to us. The need for information security is increasing rapidly. The financial sector is a permanent target for attackers. This is why we continue to search for better ways to make digital banking safer. A big responsibility, because a lot is at stake. Do you have the knowledge and skills needed to protect our data and a drive to improve security for our customers? Then we are looking for you!
The formal role is IT Development Engineer in the Network Security Solutions team that is part of the Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) / Operations & Intelligence department. We operate according to the Scrum methodology and are very enthusiastic about this. Operations & Intelligence is the owner of the technology that enables the Security operations center and makes sure our business applications are well protected. The role requires extensive knowledge of large corporation networking and cloud infrastructure and network and cloud security. Big Data in a cloud environment has no secrets for you. The IT Development Engineer is expected to interact other teams within the organisation of the ABN AMRO Bank to support business goals, requirements and solutions.
Not a day goes by without hearing about a data breach or DDOS attack. These are just two examples of topics on which we focus our activities. Additionally, the social relevance of our work is very important to us. Our role as a driving force for information security for the bank and our customers directly impacts the security and stability of our society.
You will work for the Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) department. The CISO department believes it is essential to connect the interests of our clients, society and the bank. CISO employs approximately 400 colleagues who are responsible for the bank's information security worldwide.
In short, you will be working in a dynamic and international environment that is constantly evolving and looking for innovative information security solutions for the bank, the customers and society.
There are approximately 150 colleagues working in the Operations & Intelligence (O&I) department within CISO. The O&I department is organised in 5 different sub departments which are split into agile teams of around 10 people each. You will work in the Network Security Solutions (NSS) agile team. Our multidisciplinary way of working allows you to learn from everyone. The NSS team is a multi-cultural team where respect and openness are key values. A good work-private balance is essential to work in a high demand, fast changing and exciting environment.
You are a network security engineer with at least 5 years’ experience in a corporate environment. The role requires extensive knowledge of network security and infrastructure, including cloud. You feel comfortable to interact with stakeholder on different levels in an organisation. You have the ability to explain complex problems and solutions in a way that everybody can understand. An EU working permit is required for this position.
Do you think you'll fit in with us? Check your profile:
- Vision on how to reduce threat profile of an ABN AMRO-like organisation;
- Good understanding and proven experience of network security technology ;
- Good understanding and proven experience of network infrastructure in large organization ;
- Good understanding and proven experience of cloud solutions and cloud network security requirements and solutions;
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience in network management tools and automation;
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience using and analysing large data.
- Good communications skills, ability to reach an agreement on requirements and solutions in communications with stakeholders at different levels of the organisation;
- Experience with working in agile projects;
- Self-organizing and control;
- ‘Getting-things-done’- approach.
The chance to become even better at your job within our organization. Does the combination of security and infrastructure make your heart beat faster and do you want to help optimise the operations & intelligence of information security? Then CISO is the place where you will never be out of practice. Mistakes happen, and we learn from them! Our office in Amstelveen is your home office. Of course we are also open to the New Way of Working. This allows you to choose the locations or moments you want to work, in consultation with your manager. ABN AMRO knows that your personal development is important, which is why we offer plenty of opportunities for training and career development. In addition, you will receive a competitive salary and an attractive employee benefits package. The employee benefits package even allows you to set your own terms and conditions regarding certain benefit options.
- The freedom to optimize your performance in a flexible working environment
- Tools to stay fit and update your knowledge, with space provided for you to practice and grow your skills.
- An additional benefit budget of 11%, with which you can buy flexible terms of employment.
- A personal development budget of € 1.000 per year.
- A public transportation subscription or personal transportation budget, depending on the position.
- A good pension scheme.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.