At a... We are looking for an experienced IT professional to coordinate the IT operations activities across several DevOps teams. Do you have the skills needed to successfully fulfil the IT Product Owner role and do...
We are looking for an experienced IT professional to coordinate the IT operations activities across several DevOps teams. Do you have the skills needed to successfully fulfil the IT Product Owner role and do you enjoy working in a continuous evolving environment? Then we are looking for you.
As an IT Product Owner (PO) you focus on the processes and activities related to operations (the Ops part of DevOps) within the department. You report to the IT Engineering Lead of the department and your goal is to facilitate and support the POs and DevOps teams in relation to the Ops processes. You have a helicopter view of the activities within the department and you are up-to-date about the changes in the organization that impact your field of work. By creating your own network within ABN AMRO you are able to address and solve issues.
The role is a challenging one. An important part of it is to influence and coach POs and teams to ensure the Ops activities become a natural part of their work. These are some of your responsibilities:
- You facilitate and train the DevOps team and their POs in understanding and following the process like life cycle management, issue management, service management, incident, problem and change management.
- You will have an overview of how the teams are performing regarding these processes and trigger them in taking action if needed.
- You coordinate the reliability engineering efforts in the department and ensure that improvements in this context are picked up by each individual DevOps team to make services highly reliable, reduce the impact of failure and implement resiliency.
- You are responsible for standardizing the Ops activities and ensuring that all system administration in the department is correct and up-to-date.
You will work for the Operations and Intelligence (O&I) department, part of the Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) department. CISO employs approximately 400 colleagues who are responsible for the bank's information security across all subsidiaries and countries. The O&I department has over 100 employees and is responsible for the security operations activities of ABN AMRO. For this purpose several IT systems and applications are developed and/or maintained by DevOps teams. In short, you will be working in a dynamic and international environment that is constantly evolving and looking for innovative information security solutions for the bank, the customers and society.
You feel at home in a technical environment. You have shown in the past that you are able to learn quickly and apply the learned skills immediately. You like to work together with other specialists and you know from experience teamwork sets changes in motion. And that's what you want: getting things done!
Do you think you fit in with us? Check your profile:
- HBO/University level of working and thinking;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar function;
- Proven knowledge and experience with ITSM processes;
- Proven knowledge of scrum and DevOps way of working;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Affinity with information security operations;
- Previous experience in the financial sector;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
We offer a challenging job and you are directly responsible for your own successes. We will stimulate every opportunity to work on personal development and developments to keep on top of your professional knowledge.
We are offering:
- The freedom to optimize your performance in a flexible working environment
- Tools to stay fit and update your knowledge, with space provided for you to practice and grow your skills
- A competitive salary based on a 36-hour workweek
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.