OPS Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer at ING... Are you up for a challenge and ready for a change? As a Site Reliability Engineer you are responsible of designing our pipeline to create a highly scalable and reliable...
OPS Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer at ING Neo
Are you up for a challenge and ready for a change? As a Site Reliability Engineer you are responsible of designing our pipeline to create a highly scalable and reliable infrastructure.
You have a strong background as a software, infra or as a system engineer and you work in close collaboration with your team to build up and improve the overall reliability and resilience of the environment. You are an expert on the command line and enthusiastic about automation and optimizing the overall performance and availability of the environment. Like the all our team members, you have a strong drive to bring this initiative to the next level. You have abstract thinking and good communication skills are key as well as a ”take it on and make it happen” mentality.
Your work environment
This team works on an initiative to change the way software is developed for financial institutions. You will be working in a small and very motivated team with different kinds of functional and technical expertise to build our end to end solution. We cover the full cycle of the software development process: analysis, design, development, integration, testing, implementation, operations and maintenance.
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will:
- Build and maintain our infrastructure to ensure security, scalability and high-availability while maximizing development team efficiency.
- Implement solutions for automated provisioning of clusters and centralized configuration management using orchestration and configuration management tools.
- Perform automated deployments to create new or update existing production/staging environments
- Provide insights into scalability and maintenance to developers
- Be curious to investigate new technologies and design future-proof solutions.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in software development
- Well versed in GIT/GITLAB and CD/CI tools and pipeline.
- Exposure of Virtualization / Cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Puppet.
- Exposure to Containerization and Microservices.
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes in a production environment
- Exposure to Networking technologies such as routers, VPN’s, load balancers and firewalls.
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Strong Team Player and Experience in working with teams in and across sites.
What we offer
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions.
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
13th month salary
Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a diﬀerence. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.