IT Chapter Lead API Development – Operations -... Excited to grow your career? In ING we value our talented employees and strive to help our employees before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the...
IT Chapter Lead API Development – Operations - Reliability
Excited to grow your career?
In ING we value our talented employees and strive to help our employees before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference to our success!
ING is looking for an IT Chapter Lead for the OneWeb IT Area in the Omnichannel IT domain. We’re looking for an IT Chapter Lead who will build and improve our digital channels for business customers and make our customer experience a fantastic voyage. You will lead a team of engineers both external and internal employees who work for multiple squads and with them you are responsible for finding ways to deliver software fast and continuously improve the way you and your engineers do their work
You are an ideal candidate:
As an IT Chapter Lead you are a seasoned senior engineer and you are seen by colleagues as a go-to person. You will become a Chapter Lead within the Area Omnichannel OneWeb. An ambitious, fast paced IT department which builds dynamic, cross-channel, cross-country platform-focused web apps to maximize our customer engagement in their daily encounters with the bank.
Along with the IT Area Lead and your fellow IT Chapter Leads you set the standards for software development in your area of expertise. You have not only a strong drive to constantly keep your own expertise up to speed, but also want to make an active contribution to the development and advancement of the people in your chapter and your field.
As an IT Chapter Lead, you are a “doer”. Sixty percent of your time, you work as a senior engineer. You use your seniority to maximize team performance. You will work with cutting-edge technology while you’re pushing innovation in an environment where you have the possibility to show your work on a platform with huge user bases/high traffic: the applications you work on are used by millions of customers on daily basis.
The people in your chapter are equally ambitious as you, and you like to transfer your expertise to them and feel satisfaction from coaching (both professionally as personally) less senior chapter members. They work in an international environment in different multidisciplinary squads. Together with business colleagues, UX designers, visuals designers product owners.
· Team lead experience with a proven track record of finishing commercial / enterprise scale deliverables.
· > 7 years of software development experience, in multiple languages / stacks, testing and test automation. (Java, Kafka, Databases like Cassandra and Oracle, REST etc.)
· An operations hart to keep the IT Area’s systems compliant, reliable and run smoothly
· Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general. We see the IT Chapter Leads as elite engineers who carve the path of ING Bank’s digital transformation.
· Experience and thorough understanding of continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines.
· Great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding, ability to learn new technical concepts fast.
· Proven ability to bring out the best in people and drive the team forward
· You embrace change and you are not afraid of frequently changing project direction or stakeholder environment.
· Ability to constantly balance the pressure of commercial targets of the teams you oversee and the quality of software they deliver.
· Experienced in Agile / Scrum / DevOps methodologies
· Last but not least, hard-working, down-to-earth mentality. When a feature is broken with customer impact, you and your team will fix it: here and now.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.