What can you expect to work on?
- Own testing of a variety of applications & services that cover supply chain, shipments, inventory,
products master data;
- Perform Integrations and end-to-end testing, incl. cross-checking within other connected systems (e.g. suppliers, warehouses, POS, backend and front-end solutions);
- Review functional requirements together with the Product Owner and improve acceptance use cases;
- Reporting defects in bug tracking system;
- Document test cases and scenarios;
- Collaborate with other QAs to introduce testing best practices and adopt automation tools and techniques.
This job might be for you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a software tester
o Integration, regression, functional
o Manual and automation
o Windows desktop & web apps, API/services;
- Demonstrable experience in QA methodologies and attention to details;
- Ability to translate impact analysis into test scenarios;
- Experience writing and executing test plans and test cases with the goal of increasing test coverage;
- Experience with Agile/Scum methodologies;
- Experience with bug tracking and reporting tools e.g. JIRA;
- A personality with high-energy! and curiosity to explore other systems and processes in the company
and aim to incorporate this knowledge in testing for your team;
- Experience in SQL, Azure, CosmosDB is a plus;
- Experience with testing supply chain solutions is a plus;
- Experience integrating automation tests in CI/CD pipelines is a plus;
- A valid European work permit.
When are you doing a good job?
- Documenting and organizing test cases and scenarios in Confluence or other tools;
- Take initiative and contribute to our efforts of adopting automation testing;
- You have a good track record of capturing bugs that contribute to many successful bug-free releases;
- When we hear positive feedback from the collaboration with our developers and QA engineers;
- You're increasing your knowledge in the business processes in your domain;
- You're always looking for continuous improvement and learn from past experiences.
What do you get in return?
- 40% discount on all Suitsupply products
- New office location in Amsterdam
- Ability to impact global customers in over 25 countries, 120 stores
- Work in a genuine international workplace with over 20 nationalities
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op