As a Digital Platform Manager you innovate and develop customer digital platforms in order to drive value generation in the VodafoneZiggo strategy, whilst to comply within agreed budget and high-level planning.
With your strong desire to be up-to-date about emerging technologies and new digital platform trends, you are able to provide thought leadership and perspective, for adoption of these technologies and/ or trends where appropriate.This is how you do it
You’ve got what it takes
- Co-develop and execute the long-term Customer Digital Platform vision & strategy
- Co-develop the Customer Digital Platform long-term planning and initiatives as part of the company LRP
- Set & communicate principles regarding Digital Platforms and to take platform design decisions
- Manage stakeholder engagement in the development of new processes, opportunities & capabilities
- Align between business and IT tribes regarding Customer Digital Platforms
Knowledge & experience with Customer Digital platforms and Ecosystems
Business Plan Development & Change Management
Product Life Cycle Management inc Innovation
Strong communicator at team- and stakeholder level
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Master level education
- Deep knowledge of Digital technologies/tools/processes
- Proven long-term positive financial/people and/or process impact with Digital capability initiative(s)
- 7+ years of experience with Digital technologies & platforms
You do it
Are you in? Will you help us to build team success and achieve great results together? Click the application button and apply!
Any questions? Just call Jolanda van Roon (recruiter) at: 06-2916 7836 or send a message;
*A pre-employment screening is part of the hiring process.
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op