Guerrilla’s Amsterdam studio is looking for a Video Production Intern to support our Community Management team.
What you will do
- You will create compelling videos and broadcasts for use in our community efforts;
- You will produce trailers, teasers and behind-the-scenes videos that showcase the quality of our titles;
- You will shoot interviews with our developers and help stream them to online video platforms such as YouTube and Twitch.
Who you are
- You have good working knowledge of video editing suites such as Adobe Premiere or Apple Final Cut;
- You have good working knowledge of shooting, recording and editing video content;
- You have a reliable and independent approach to work;
- You’re able to work under pressure and to hold deadlines;
- You possess good organizational skills;
- You have a passion for video games;
- You’re self-motivated, curious and willing to improve your skills;
- You’re a team player who works and communicates well with others in an international work environment.
- You have knowledge of online video platforms (YouTube, Twitch.TV, etc.);
- You have knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, etc.).
- You are 18 years or older;
- You are currently registered as a student with a related study program to the internship;
- You are currently residing in the Netherlands;
- You have a permit to study and follow an internship in the Netherlands;
- You are a 3rd or 4th year student;
- You are available for, at minimum, 20 consecutive weeks;
- Your school/university is able to initiate an internship agreement.
August/September 2017 (earlier also possible)
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)