At a... We are looking for an experienced, self-driven business analyst that can operate independently and improve the team as a whole. The ideal candidate will seek to improve others while continuously learning and...
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven business analyst that can operate independently and improve the team as a whole. The ideal candidate will seek to improve others while continuously learning and identifying ways to strengthen the team’s analytical tradecraft and advance our Data Loss Prevention.
Are you ready to take this challenge?
Oversee the deployment of DLP solutions in line with the Organisation’s requirements and priorities. The role focuses on looking after the initial planning and subsequent implementation of DLP, whilst working together with the business and DLP DevOps Team. Some work will also be required post-implementation to ensure the solution is maintained, changes are implemented, and is delivering the expected value.
Not a day goes by without hearing about a data breach or DDOS attack. These are just two examples of topics on which we focus our activities. Additionally, the social relevance of our work is very important to us. Our role as a driving force for information security for the bank and our customers directly impacts the security and stability of our society.
You will work for the Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) department. The CISO department believes it is essential to connect the interests of our clients, society and the bank. CISO employs approximately 400+ colleagues who are responsible for the bank's information security worldwide.
In short, you will be working in a dynamic and international environment that is constantly evolving and looking for innovative information security solutions for the bank, the customers and society.
There are approximately 150 colleagues working in the Operations & Intelligence (O&I) department within CISO. The O&I department is organised in 5 different sub departments which are split into agile teams of around 10 people each. You will work in the team that supports the CISO Information Security Services department (ISS) SOC. Our multidisciplinary way of working allow you to learn from everyone.
Essential skills & experience:
• Demonstrate Business Analysis experience within DLP security technology for 3 years;
• Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining key business stakeholder relationships;
• The ability to formulate, define and categorise use cases from business needs;
• Demonstrate evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes;
• Familiar with working the with, and understanding governance/compliance/risk documentation;
• Ability to understand and communicate effectively with both technical and business stakeholders;
• Able to work in an international matrix organisation with complex and dynamic drivers and constraints;
• Comfortable with training teams on DLP Incident Handling.
• Experience with Symantec and/or Microsoft DLP;
• Comfortable with giving presentations on DLP awareness and measures to large audiences.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Values and demonstrates integrity;
• Team player who takes initiative and is results driven;
• Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence;
• Client focused;
• Self-motivated and willing to adapt to a new work environment;
• Fosters cooperation, communication and commitment among groups and teams;
• Anticipates and resolves conflicts, and removes barriers to success.
What we offer
...the chance to become even better at your job within this large organization. Does the combination of security and infrastructure make your heart beat faster and do you want to help optimise the operations & intelligence of information security? Then CISO is the place where you will never be out of practice. Mistakes happen, and we learn from them!
Our office in Amstelveen is your home office. Of course we are also open to the New Way of Working. This allows you to choose the locations or moments you want to work, in consultation with your manager. ABN AMRO knows that your personal development is important, which is why we offer plenty of opportunities for training and career development. In addition, you will receive a competitive salary and an attractive employee benefits package. The employee benefits package even allows you to set your own terms and conditions regarding certain benefit options.
• The freedom to optimize your performance in a flexible working environment
• Tools to stay fit and update your knowledge, with space provided for you to practice and grow your skills.
• An additional benefit budget of 11%, with which you can buy flexible terms of employment.
• A personal development budget of € 1.000 per year.
• A public transportation subscription or personal transportation budget, depending on the position.
• A good pension scheme.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.