At a... Do you love working in IT and specifically on automation and improving the end-to-end process related user experience? Do you thrive to make a difference? Are you looking for a job where a passion for innovation,
Do you love working in IT and specifically on automation and improving the end-to-end process related user experience? Do you thrive to make a difference? Are you looking for a job where a passion for innovation, new technologies, a culture of teamwork, and opportunities for growth are valued and rewarded? You’ve come to the right place. Within our ‘Innovation and Technology’ department, you can put your skills and passion into action! Our solutions and services are the heart of ABN AMRO’s IT capability, enhancing our internal IT-landscape as well as designing enterprise grade integration software.
What does it take to join us? We’re glad you asked! We expect exceptional skills in your discipline and a dedication to being the best in what you do. We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague that likes to work in an explorative setting. We expect you to be a strong team player that focuses on team success in the delivery of fit-for-purpose and future proof solutions and services. In order to ensure consistent delivery, the candidate should be open and communicative regarding their opinion and (impediments for) work progress. As part of cross skilling and maintaining a rounded team each member of our team is focused on learning and adopting new skills, technologies and associated knowledge. We foster a climate where all can challenge and pitch ideas for better products, services and improved ways of working. With helping we mean that you:
• You takes a steering role in refinement, design and solution architectures, while initiating and enabling team members to grow through learning-by doing.
• You are able to conceptualise and combine various technologies to define feature roadmaps and best-for-purpose solution design.
• You connect with business stakeholders and connect their context to a functional/technical solution proposal
Examples of the episodes you could work on:
• Building and expanding our VueJS framework together with another VueJS developer within our grid
• Making your front-end and those of others within the department cloud-ready
• Migrating AngularJS to VueJS
You will be working in one of our DevOps teams within Non-Financial Risk our mission is to innovate and to create value for our customers, using state of the art technology and various cloud solutions. Part of the teams work conform scrum principles, other parts are working conform the DevOps principles. we embrace change and initiate opportunity.
You are an experienced professional, obviously. You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Engineering. Next to that you:
• have a proven track record with VueJS
• are a team player
• have experience working in an agile environment
• have 4+ years of experience as both a hands-on engineer in the following domains:
o Service orchestration
o REST Services & JSON
o Requirements & Solution Design
• You have knowledge of:
o Microservice architecture
o Database (SQL / NoSQL)
o JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins
o Public Cloud implementations on Azure
An informal atmosphere and lots of room for taking initiative and fun
• Time and budget for personal growth
• You work in an open culture where giving and receiving feedback is part of the daily way of working
• You work in a culturally dynamic DevOps team
• Flexibility in where you work
• An added benefit budget that you’re able to use flexibly
• A personal investment budget of € 1.000 per year
• A public transport card or travel budget, depending on the role
• Well-arranged pension scheme
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.