At a... The world is changing rapidly and our role is changing with it. Based on our purpose "Banking for better, for generations to come", we are committed to a sustainable, stable and secure financial system....
The world is changing rapidly and our role is changing with it. Based on our purpose "Banking for better, for generations to come", we are committed to a sustainable, stable and secure financial system. Detecting financial crime is therefore on top of our agenda. But with that we don't tell you anything new, because you read the newspaper. You are socially involved, honest, and curious. You want the right thing for customers, society, and the bank.
Within Detecting Financial Crime, (DFC), we have brought together all activities related to fighting money laundering, terrorist financing, and corruption. By combining knowledge, expertise, and strengths, we are better able to bring down financial crime and adapt to new developments. Advancing technology is both a threat and an opportunity. Not only can technology improve our investigative work, but it also makes organized crime increasingly sophisticated. Detecting financial crime is therefore an ongoing process that demands the utmost attention from our expertise and alertness day in and day out.
As a Machine Learning Data Engineer, you will start within the Transaction Monitoring Machine Learning, (TMML), team. This team enables our Data Scientists to implement machine learning models which help us to detect financial crime. This team has multiple machine learning models running successfully in production today and delivering great value. Many new machine learning models will be brought online in the months and years to come, so we need your help!
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Design, develop, test, deploy and operate our application, which performs data engineering and model orchestration in Python and Spark.
• Develop and maintain the supporting cloud infrastructure for this application, including Azure DevOps and Azure Data Factory pipelines and test automation.
• Work in a Scrum / Agile / DevOps / MLOps environment.
• Take the lead in further developing the Machine Learning vision on our platform, including the development of new technologies like the consolidated Feature Store and MLFlow integration.
• Be an inspiration to the team, share your knowledge and experience, and collaborate on the strategic vision going forward.
• Work with new, state-of-the-art technologies in the Azure cloud.
Working within DFC means working at an organizational unit that is in full development and has grown strongly in the past year. In addition to your daily work, things such as (personal) development, vitality, inspiration, pleasure and involvement are important. All this contributes to the fact that we can continue to build a successful organization together with you. We expressly expect you as a senior to set an example for the team. Stimulating and enthusing your team members is part of this. Furthermore, flexible working is in force so that you can work at other locations and times, of course in agreement with your team.
We are a diverse team with team members of different ages, from different countries and from different backgrounds. The language of instruction is generally English. We organize ourselves in an agile / scrum way. We are a full-fledged DevOps team. A team that takes full responsibility for every step in the development and maintenance process of our IT systems; from requirements management to software maintenance. We strive to automate our processes as much as possible and to constantly look for opportunities to improve our systems and processes.
Open, self-organizing, passionate, taking responsibility, hardworking, team player, helpful, structured, curious, and fun are some of the keywords that belong to our team members.
As an organization and team, we will fully support you in your further development. A curriculum specifically tailored to this position and your ambitions is available. We take the time and have the patience to help you with anything you want to learn. We are also very curious about what you can still teach us. Knowledge sharing is key in our team!
• You have a minimum of 5+ years in developing and operating object-oriented Python applications in a production environment.
• You have experience with Spark 3, Azure Databricks, Azure DevOps, and Azure Data Factory.
• You are certified and experienced in Microsoft Azure, (or willingness to learn and become certified).
• You have an education in Computer Science, Information Sciences, Mathematics, or other Computer Science-related fields.
• You have experience with test and development automation, including automated CI/CD pipelines.
• You have experience with data preparation and data modelling.
• You have experience with the Agile and DevOps way-of-working.
• You have a creative, inquisitive, and solution-oriented mind.
• You have excellent interpersonal communication skills, (e.g., collaborating with the team, presenting solutions, and coaching team members).
We realize that these are a lot of demands and we understand that having knowledge of everything is almost impossible. If you feel you fit the profile and have these skills or could learn them, feel free to reach out!
• Substantial education budget and a public transportation card.
• A large responsibility and the freedom to do your job.
• Room to visit (job-related) seminars.
• A good, market conform salary.
• Required investments to boost your personal skills.
• A client base of +/- 5 million users for you to make an impact on.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.